What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

My first job in the morning, even before coffee.
I would have to do it pre coffee also so as to allow the coffee
to pleasantly wash away the poop smell/ taste :)

I love kitty cats but will not have a house cat and the #! reason is...
having and cleaning a litter box.

Now, that said;
I spent 7 wks total thus far this year doing just that for my neighbors cat
whilst he and his housemate went on vakay. I even toted the
bags of poop out of the house each week to dispose of so they would not
have to deal with it upon return.

Yanno... I fed that cat and scooped the litter box each day for nearly 50 days
this year alone and that danged cat still would not come to visit w/ me :)

#2 reason I'll not have a house kitty... they are certainly obstinate creatures for cripes sake haha

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Foxhole in one!

Foxhole in one.jpg

exoticrobotic

Good afternoon old farts n fartesses.

Cloudy as fuck here! Warm though :)

Just got back from the drive to the nurses to take blood. What a beauty she was! Stunningly high cheek bones and a glow about her.

She lit up the room as she drained my blood then proceeded to tell me she was born on the same day as me and then described my personality in intricate details.

I found it difficult driving there and it was hard driving back.

:love:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a pet door years ago....but the coons would come in the house for the cat food!
We have racoons in the hood too, but our German Shepherds have kept them out of the house in the 40 plus years that we've had one.
Crackheads come in through those things as well.
😆
They would have to get over the wall or fence first, and would be discouraged by motion detector lights, cameras, and a German Shepherds.

The dog door is big enough for me to work my way through, but not very fast and whichever end that was sticking part way through would be facing challenges from Miss Layla, who takes her home guarding seriously.

When we are not present, there is a panel that slides down over the opening and is held in place with a detent.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good afternoon old farts n fartesses.

Cloudy as fuck here! Warm though :)

Just got back from the drive to the nurses to take blood. What a beauty she was! Stunningly high cheek bones and a glow about her.

She lit up the room as she drained my blood then proceeded to tell me she was born on the same day as me and then described my personality in intricate details.

I found it difficult driving there and it was hard driving back.

:love:
What part of you was hard?

Unca Walt

420club
I come from a military fambly. But today is special; my beloved Unca Harry gave me this as a wedding present back in 1959:

1717682751252.jpeg

He was in the 1st Infantry Division. Landed at Omaha Beach just to the left of Pointe du Hoc.

That knife was on his hip. It is in my safe right now. A treasure.

LATE EDIT THOUGHTFUL ADD: If you think about it, precisely 80 years ago in exact time AS YOU READ THIS my Unca Harry was in heavy combat. Doesn't matter where you are sitting to read this... His first three days were without sleep. Boomies were boomy-ing all over right by him.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
My gut tells me the NPK varies wildly based on where they range, time of year and other factors. Right now, their diet has very high insect content. Probably very high in nitrogen. During the winter, I was feeding a flock of 21 birds a diet of black oil sunflower seeds which are high in potassium and phosphorus. Plus, I am done with having a flock of 15-25 lb birds shitting in my yard now😂 so I am not getting the quantity anymore.
GAWD! @oldfogey8 -- that hadda be tres' expensive. I feed my peacocks black oil seeds. But there's only two of them. Nofarginway would I put up with a flock.

And big birds: geese, turkles, peafowl, etc. tend to shit in huge, gooey globs.

So while that loverly fertilizer is drying out, it will be drying out on the soles of your shoes, inside your car, your living room, etc.

1717683828841.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
I would have to do it pre coffee also so as to allow the coffee
to pleasantly wash away the poop smell/ taste :)

I love kitty cats but will not have a house cat and the #! reason is...
having and cleaning a litter box.

Now, that said;
I spent 7 wks total thus far this year doing just that for my neighbors cat
whilst he and his housemate went on vakay. I even toted the
bags of poop out of the house each week to dispose of so they would not
have to deal with it upon return.

Yanno... I fed that cat and scooped the litter box each day for nearly 50 days
this year alone and that danged cat still would not come to visit w/ me :)

#2 reason I'll not have a house kitty... they are certainly obstinate creatures for cripes sake haha
Hey!! Cats are far more loyal than dogs. Which type rats your stash out at the airport??

Latest posts

Latest posts