What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

I guarantee all my weed trash goes in the dump.
I use to live in Canada's smallest incorporated city here in BC, has a population of around 700. Growers would throw there trim in garbage bags into the dump. The teenagers in town new this and would go to the dump and look for garbage bags of trim. They would turn it into oil. They also threw stones at the bears, idiots.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Whoa!!

On the monitor screen <-- Lower right, down by the date and time.

Click on the speaker-lookin' icon. Make any X go away.
@Boo
Image1.jpg

oldmaninbc

Now I'm gonna get the Google Earth globe thing and get satellite images of all the dumps in Floriduh, and see if I can spot some abandoned, overgrown ones that nobody knows about. Close by.

I could be sorta like that guy out West going into ancient Injun ruins in the cliff walls.
You could be on to something Unca Walt, who knows what could be growing, something exotic.

jokerman

Premium user
Whoa!!

On the monitor screen <-- Lower right, down by the date and time.

Click on the speaker-lookin' icon. Make any X go away.

I think I saw that same guy at aldis frozen shrimp section. He saw me reading the labels and wanted to talk forever about it.
Can't blame a man Subie Lou.
especially talkin to a girl like you😊

OleReynard

I am Godfather to a twin.
She is a sweetheart ,forensic scientist and teaches forensics.
Smart cookie too because the coast guard needs forensics experience, she is now a LT in the coast guard too
She is married to a great guy half Irish and half Philippine.
When She got married I noticed while into the wedding they went around to each table and took a table picture.
I got up and got into every table picture on his Philippine Mothers side,. every one.☝️
I also raised bees then and gave her 120 1 oz honey bears filled with honey with the date saying "Meant to bee!"
Ya gotta excuse me I was expecting a joke just used to it