In my empire of dirt
420club

SubGirl

420club
I think I would move to Brownsville Texas before i would move to south Florida

they both are about 25 degrees latitude

thats if latitude has anything to do with barometric pressure

dam , this could lead to a class in meteorology and a diploma
high barometric pressure and low-temperature makes my joints hurt. Do you have less migraines in the summer months?

jokerman

Premium user
Ya - I used to be a 'I'm a commando advocate' - and it worked whilst I wore button flies - on my jeans 👖 (501's) - but I was soon to find out - that don't fly with zipper flies - when taking a quick Jimmy Riddle - in a hurry - and you inadvertently zip ya todger up in the YKK ballistic zipper -

OWWWCCHHHH! - then try working it outa there - without screaming for ya Mama! - who happens to be thousands of miles away - at that time -
this side of the pond we put the excess down a pant leg to avoid such a disaster.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
high barometric pressure and low-temperature makes my joints hurt. Do you have less migraines in the summer months?

that’s a good question and thinking about it , I should have charted the months and seasons

but I didnt

i did track what I was eating and found that I have to avoid msg and artificial sweeteners

other than that , I can just about eat whatever I want

the weather changes do not seem to have any kind of effect on my joints , I have very few problems with inflammation and I think part of that is due to the amount of cannabis I use

SubGirl

420club
that’s a good question and thinking about it , I should have charted the months and seasons

but I didnt

i did track what I was eating and found that I have to avoid msg and artificial sweeteners

other than that , I can just about eat whatever I want

the weather changes do not seem to have any kind of effect on my joints , I have very few problems with inflammation and I think part of that is due to the amount of cannabis I use
I don’t know, I smoke more weed than any ten people I know and mine hurt like heck sometimes. Perhaps if I went on your meat and chocolate diet, my joint would feel better…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I don’t know, I smoke more weed than any ten people I know and mine hurt like heck sometimes. Perhaps if I went on your meat and chocolate diet, my joint would feel better…

food as medicine can be complicated and confusing , I am my own guinea pig…

currently I am learning about oxalates and inflammatory cytokines in vegetables but not in meats…very complicated to me cause I never took Anatomy and Physiology , barely got through Biology , I like English Lit and Plant Science a lot better 😂😂

and learning about keto carnivore diets…I am out of my comfort zone of biscuits and gravy and pies

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
commando Baby , commando since 1964
You get hung on a doorknob to?
Ya - I used to be a 'I'm a commando advocate' - and it worked whilst I wore button flies - on my jeans 👖 (501's) - but I was soon to find out - that don't fly with zipper flies - when taking a quick Jimmy Riddle - in a hurry - and you inadvertently zip ya todger up in the YKK ballistic zipper -

OWWWCCHHHH! - then try working it outa there - without screaming for ya Mama! - who happens to be thousands of miles away - at that time -
That the pork or the beans?
never thought that☝️
No one believes that bro.
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts