What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with showers here, starting at 46F and predicted to reach 54F.

Enjoying my daughter and SIL's visit, breakfast out at Tin Shed, and with Grayfox fixing baked Salmon, fresh asparagus, and baby potatoes for dinner.

Got a visit from SidcoCat, who is up from the land of CA visiting relatives. She brought me up to date on current cannabis events and I was distraught to learn that the lawyers are taking over, buying up BS patents and forcing operators that don't have the resources to fight them, to pay royalties.

With investment capitalists and lawyers, little room will be left for small businesses.......................

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18993988 View attachment 18993989

Cloudy with showers here, starting at 46F and predicted to reach 54F.

Enjoying my daughter and SIL's visit, breakfast out at Tin Shed, and with Grayfox fixing baked Salmon, fresh asparagus, and baby potatoes for dinner.

Got a visit from SidcoCat, who is up from the land of CA visiting relatives. She brought me up to date on current cannabis events and I was distraught to learn that the lawyers are taking over, buying up BS patents and forcing operators that don't have the resources to fight them, to pay royalties.

With investment capitalists and lawyers, little room will be left for small businesses.......................
Yea big business is trying to absorb everything up exactly like they do with everything else.

imiubu

I have a staph infection, they had to open my knee back up to clean it out again. Hoping to get my release today.
Broken dislocated ankle in '04 kept me in the hosp for 8 days due to staph.
Surgeon told me there is no way they could say if I brought it in or acquired it there.
Opened me up 3 times for debriding. I managed to keep my foot and that's
what I concentrated on while they ran the pic line.
20 years later, there is minimal pain that causes me to limp if I've traversed
too far on our daily walks.
All in all... dam well worth those 8 days in hospital hell.

It's just so farking difficult whist going through it though :)

OleReynard

I am not sure what other option I had, My intestine kept coming out and was getting harder and harder to put back, it can hurt quite a bit trying to get it back through. Plus, if it happens while I am out that is a big problem, the only way to put it in place, is to lay on my back and try move the intestine about until it slips back into place.

My wife's friend had her intestine come out of her hernia, she could not get it back and had to go to the emergency department. They could not get it back in and 6 hours later her intestine failed. She had to have that section cut out and have intestine resection, That situation is life threating.

I didn't think there was an alternative
It's good you had that repaired I have an aunt who didn't, what a mess.

OleReynard

So defoliation or not to defoliate, this is the question?
Thought I'd better put some grow questions on here or you know what.

I really hit the jackpot got 3 BB's all smelling like bb candy or bb juice.
2 indydoms and one looking more sativa on the hybrid side.
These aren't out of dj gear this out of the islands in the great n.w.

Latest posts

Latest posts