What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Nicely presented! Octopus (Tako) is one my favorite sashimi's! Also a shrimp fan! I prefer it to steak.
They have the best chefs and food at this place. Beautiful view of the river. No riff-raff, nice fireplace, Kinda pricy but worth it on occasion. Too many forks tho… they have a fork lady that walks around and changes them out constantly 😁 I’m sure that’s proper this country girl ain’t gonna argue. They also roast their own coffee beans and it’s awesome especially with that chocolate keylime thing 😂 I thought of you GW. They had cream brûlée on the dessert menu

kevinn

It's done , left at 8:30 am, home at 4:30 pm. It was suggested that I might need to spend the night but the last last 2 pain pills at 3:00pm (hydromorphinone) was enough to let me get dressed. In total I had pain medication 3 times. No complications otherwise, so far. Left with 15 pain pills. I had 2 hernias, I feel very tired and in moderate pain unless I move too fast or bend to the right.

What was different from previous surgeries, was the robe, I noticed there was an attachment sewn into the robe. It was designed to attach to a heating unit with a blower, that blew hot air into my robe. It was quite nice to feel all the warmth, pre surgery.

All round the staff was pleasant.
Hope better for you. My wife did that exact same thing and the next day regretted it.

oldmaninbc

Yeah building your own computer isn't for everyone, it can be a bit tedious, it's not terribly difficult otherwise except maybe the very first time. Still for people like you is exactly why pre-built computers exist. I imagine it's pretty much the same with LED Lights? Where building your own computer comes in handy though is if you use your computer for a specific type of activity that's different from the average user, such as computer graphic art, where you might want to build it to be stronger in an area that suits your needs that might not be available in a pre-built system. Sure companies that do pre-builts usually have option to do a custom configuration but that's where they tend to charge the most too. So building your own can save a lot of money.
When I returned to college I managed to gain a few hours of employment with the college as an assistant to the instructor. One of my jobs was to administer the TAP(talent assessment program), I would have to observe and record the students results. It was interesting to see how people would become frustrated doing certain actions, like assembling large bolts and nuts in contrast to assembling small bolts and nuts. Working with electronics or being a dentist would require an individual who can work with small objects in a confined space. A heavy duty mechanic would generally work with larger items. Students could show frustration while trying to handle these tasks.

I hope I am making sense I am somewhat spaced out and tired.

SubGirl

420club
Nice restaurant Subby. Love sea food. Not trout!
That was a red snapper cooked perfectly except I didn’t like him smiling at me 😁 where I come from they take the heads off first but it looked amazing when they brought it even with that smile
IMG_2691.jpeg

oldmaninbc

That was a red snapper cooked perfectly except I didn’t like him smiling at me 😁 where I come from they take the heads off first but it looked amazing when they brought it even with that smile
View attachment 18993899
Not a big fan of my supper staring back at me.
View attachment 18993899
We eat more salmon/cod then other varieties of fish, I like halibut, however, the cost is outrageous and beyond our budget. I like to put onion and lemon over/under salmon. Your fish meal looks inviting.

oldmaninbc

So, here is more boring shit. Rods are clean and everything is ready to go. Thinking about tying some orange zonkers. The lake owner stocked thousands of small gold fish last fall. The large mouth bass should be after them big time. Here is one tied in a different color.

View attachment 18993729
I was surprised to learn recently that a local lake had goldfish in it. They are not natural to our area.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
View attachment 18993899
i can fill a room with asian grandmas who would dig into that fish head!
the cheeks are good meat,but ill pass on the eye ball

I was surprised to learn recently that a local lake had goldfish in it. They are not natural to our area.
most likely an invasive species from folks throwing their gold fish into the pond, what else lives there?
red snapper?!

oldmaninbc

Hope better for you. My wife did that exact same thing and the next day regretted it.
I am not sure what other option I had, My intestine kept coming out and was getting harder and harder to put back, it can hurt quite a bit trying to get it back through. Plus, if it happens while I am out that is a big problem, the only way to put it in place, is to lay on my back and try move the intestine about until it slips back into place.

My wife's friend had her intestine come out of her hernia, she could not get it back and had to go to the emergency department. They could not get it back in and 6 hours later her intestine failed. She had to have that section cut out and have intestine resection, That situation is life threating.

I didn't think there was an alternative

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I am not sure what other option I had, My intestine kept coming out and was getting harder and harder to put back, it can hurt quite a bit trying to get it back through. Plus, if it happens while I am out that is a big problem, the only way to put it in place, is to lay on my back and try move the intestine about until it slips back into place.

My wife's friend had her intestine come out of her hernia, she could not get it back and had to go to the emergency department. They could not get it back in and 6 hours later her intestine failed. She had to have that section cut out and have intestine resection, That situation is life threating.

I didn't think there was an alternative
Holy shit that sounds horrible!

oldmaninbc

i can fill a room with asian grandmas who would dig into that fish head!
the cheeks are good meat,but ill pass on the eye ball

most likely an invasive species from folks throwing their gold fish into the pond, what else lives there?
red snapper?!
Trout, perch, kokanee and now sunfish inhabit the lake. The powers that be want to protect the trout. The perch can decimate the trout population and now the goldish can do the same to the trout population.

Latest posts

Latest posts