What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
do you have to board up ???
I’ve got 54 5/8 plywood shutters to cover all of my glass in my home, but I’m not gonna put it up this year. And some men amount of work to hold them up and run screws into the wall and certainly not something I’m capable of doing by myself, so I think we’re in pretty good shape. We’re at 39 miles an hour for the wind gust in the tide is supposed to come up about 8 feet… I feel bad for all those poor bastards that live on the barrier island because they’ve got water at their doorstep now and it even hasn’t begin to come up high…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve been too busy to get high, but I’ll do that directly after lunch. When I built my home, I built the house 18 inches higher than the crown of the road way out front. I’ve had a foot of water in the front of my property when we have big storms, but I’ve not gotten anything worse than that. The NFL thread and they have certainly done a numbr on old DB… he seems to like it

kevinn

I’ve been too busy to get high, but I’ll do that directly after lunch. When I built my home, I built the house 18 inches higher than the crown of the road way out front. I’ve had a foot of water in the front of my property when we have big storms, but I’ve not gotten anything worse than that. The NFL thread and they have certainly done a numbr on old DB… he seems to like it
He does leave himself open to it. I think he thinks his life style is normal. Not with old fart.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I’ve got 54 5/8 plywood shutters to cover all of my glass in my home, but I’m not gonna put it up this year. And some men amount of work to hold them up and run screws into the wall and certainly not something I’m capable of doing by myself, so I think we’re in pretty good shape. We’re at 39 miles an hour for the wind gust in the tide is supposed to come up about 8 feet… I feel bad for all those poor bastards that live on the barrier island because they’ve got water at their doorstep now and it even hasn’t begin to come up high…

Not to mention how bad it will be at landfall when the sea is at high tide

oldmaninbc

<Hmmm - now where have I been?>

No where special lately - just getting colder - Brrr - it's 2/3 layer weather already -
Hey Gypsy, having lived closer to the ocean , I found the fall and winter rainy months, while warmer than the interior of BC, the damp cold seems to permeate into your body differently than the snowy cold of the interior. I much prefer the snowy cold over the damp cold of Vancouver or the Islands.

How is Loki and are you still the keeper of cats?
Oh yeah, are you still drying and curing or is project complete and ready for use? Any comments on the finished bud?

Hope all is well with your life.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I was just outside checking the weather and we’ve got big branches laying on the ground and it’s looking dismal. I can’t believe Dutch went swimming this morning, I’m not looking forward to having to give him and Ivan a bath after all the work I did this morning… It’s pathetic on how little I’m able to do at this point in my life. I just wish I could find a doctor that would go above and beyond because none of them seem to give more than two shits about me.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I was just outside checking the weather and we’ve got big branches laying on the ground and it’s looking dismal. I can’t believe Dutch went swimming this morning, I’m not looking forward to having to give him and Ivan a bath after all the work I did this morning… It’s pathetic on how little I’m able to do at this point in my life. I just wish I could find a doctor that would go above and beyond because none of them seem to give more than two shits about me.
I wish you had someone there to help you boo 😒

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello and good day to you Sub.
My old hands don't like trimming much. Let me offer you some encouragement, GO SUB GO you can do it.:)
I’m done for the day old man. I have three racks full so far. Gotta pick up my granddaughter from track practice and take her to Wendy’s for a frosty and fries later. Hope your day is going well.