What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a good morning from him - and it's a good morning from me -

- it's a bit overcast ☁️ here in wet and mouldy old England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - (oh dear - I flew a flag that might upset someone) - anyroad - I'm wearing a light jacket and hat (to keep me bonce warm) - but it's not raining at the moment - ahhh temps are starting to get mildly nippy - as 'The Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness' (Wordsworth) - is surely upon us - unless the sun puts his hat on again - which seems unlikely -

Already have had a good walk today - fed the cats - and went shopping in the town - gym tomorrow - after a very brief hiatus - looks like I'll be in trim jail for the rest of the day - or part of it at least - have to take all the plants down - due to the mouldy weather creating it's mouldy mouldness - on my plants - which have been flowering now for a coupla months - so almost ready 😀

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOLFIE!

Is your dog a HERO? - looks like this one is -

Thank you brother Gypsy! Here is a picture of my current dog hero, Miss Layla!

Miss Layla.jpg

Here she is ready to play quarterback. Just try and get it..................

Layla with ball 3.jpg

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy birthday there GW. May it be an enjoyable one
Thank you brother Africanna! It has been pluperfect thus far, beginning on an upbeat note with a wake-up love-in snuggle with Miss Layla, adoration from Melissa as I sat on the throne, and three birthday cards on my keyboard from them both, as well as Grayfox, who is still slumbering away.

That followed by numerous well wishes online. What could be better?

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For any of ya'll feeling nostalgic. Here's a link to a podcast that I participated in in the hoary days of yore on hydrocarbon extraction evolution, including the key part IC Mag played bringing kindred spirits together:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
thanks for all the good advice on the yent

I told him it was out of my budget right now so I am just gonna buy some gummies from him…

pretty strong gummies , my guess is 100-200 mg a gummie , if I eat 1/2 it knocks me on my bum

I am procuring them for a friend is is real sick

the closest dispensary is about 90
Miles away and this fellow lives right down the road

I wonder what is a fair price on a gummie?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
thanks for all the good advice on the yent

I told him it was out of my budget right now so I am just gonna buy some gummies from him…

pretty strong gummies , my guess is 100-200 mg a gummie , if I eat 1/2 it knocks me on my bum

I am procuring them for a friend is is real sick

the closest dispensary is about 90
Miles away and this fellow lives right down the road

I wonder what is a fair price on a gummie?
I’ve never bought one but I’m sure several here have

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts