What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Just my walks about town...there's many stores on my route and I wave and they wave but no women that really interest me. The massage Asian lady! That was intense our bodies were like one but she's the massage lady and has a kid. Prob married. I'll get an 18 year old you watch (subgirl chops hotdogs into tiny bits)
I'd think any woman would interest you if not having any fir a bit

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
volunteer plants , watered maybe once a month , zero nutes , sprayed twice with Bt , in the wild and on their own

I might get a sack or two for smoke and some seeds

genetics are grape haze , ogers kush , triangle kush , and a few other flavors that I don’t recall at the moment, but they came from Pute , some hammer name

I tried to resize the photos but I am technology challenged , my apologies

IMG_2369.jpeg

IMG_2370.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
volunteer plants , watered maybe once a month , zero nutes , sprayed twice with Bt , in the wild and on their own

genetics are grape haze , ogers kush , triangle kush , and a few other flavors that I don’t recall at the moment, but they came from Pute , some hammer name

View attachment 19058423

View attachment 19058424
Flatter than Florida ffs!
😆

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

View attachment 19058423

View attachment 19058424
Frost hammer

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

View attachment 19058423

View attachment 19058424
Didn’t you sell your old place big? I’m wondering what the new owners think of their garden…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Didn’t you sell your old place big? I’m wondering what the new owners think of their garden…

yes

and they have done an outstanding job on the remodel

I told them about volunteer plants, but they were hemp and for the chickens which wasn’t the complete truth

I need to sneak over there and take a peek in the backyard to see if they saved any of the plants for their chickens

Latest posts

Latest posts