What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

How did 20 million people in the Amazon manage to feed themselves? - it's all in the SOIL -

There are companies that sell supposed terra preta. I looked for it after seeing Graham’s appearance on Rogan but my guess is most if not all companies marketing it are full of shit. It sounds like terra preta may be soil from Amazonian trash heaps kinda like compost heaps. I have also been down the bio char rabbit hole. I am planning on making some bio char(essentially crushed up charcoal that has been burnt in an oxygen deprived fire) and mixing it into my compost heap. I think that is the closest approximation we can get to true terra preta but without clean, unpolluted rain and truly organic compost material, it will be just an approximation.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Just my walks about town...there's many stores on my route and I wave and they wave but no women that really interest me. The massage Asian lady! That was intense our bodies were like one but she's the massage lady and has a kid. Prob married. I'll get an 18 year old you watch (subgirl chops hotdogs into tiny bits)
Maybe you need to set your sights a bit lower? I'm just saying, at this point you can't afford to be too picky.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Found this interesting documentary popped up in my YouTube feed. I figured people here might be interested because most of us can thank the people in the documntary for bringing much of the drugs we enjoyed in our youth, into the public's awareness. It's a bit long so you might want to start just as you're signing off from here. Interesting and somewhast thought provoking, don't be fooled by the title because it doesn't mean what you think it does.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy today starting at 60F and predicted to reach 75F.

We have a racoon that walks along our back fence and torments Miss Layla in the early morning, who goes into the courtyard and barks. I'm confident that I won't be able to dissuade Miss Layla from protecting the properties, so will scheme on how to remove the racoon.

Gym first thing this morning and then I'm back on my roof cleaning project. I have three bids from $895 to $7,000, so will seek additional bids.

Also checking out a service that my ex-boss turned me on to. They clear out your junk, sell it, and give you half.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning friends and Happy Labor Day. It’s rainy, hot and humid here. Gonna find something easy for today. 😊
View attachment 19058307
May the God's bless those whose labor makes civilization work, and their wrath be on those lazy opportunists who are a parasite upon them!!

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Wooden boats are awesome,my son and I are fixing up a 35 year old boat

that’s awesome!
is it a trawler?
I came this close to buying a 36’ foot Grand Banks trawler but with twin Ford v8’s , it would cost about $1 dollar a mile to operate which exceeded my budget
just a little trip from Port Angeles to Anacortes and back , about a $1000 bucks

wind is free

IMG_8701.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts