What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
the reading glasses were way too strong...at 18" they were sharp but anything else gave me a headache...yeah, my eyes are worse now so the readers work but I know they shouldn't be used for that...I will see an eye doc once the vascular surgeon is thru with me...the freakin wheel seem like they are falling off...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Our climate is mild enough that our grass grows year around. I does require watering during the summer to stay green, but it rains enough in the winter that I turn the sprinklers off...............
I take as much pride in my lawn as the pot I grow. If it’s worth doing it’s worth doing right. Grass grows 1” a day I am ready for it to slow down….

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stoner thought.png

oldmaninbc

Our climate is mild enough that our grass grows year around. I does require watering during the summer to stay green, but it rains enough in the winter that I turn the sprinklers off...............
Not many places in Canada where you get year round growth on a lawn. We switch lawnmowers for snow shovels/snow blowers.

Down at the coast or on the island, I know there are some golf courses there that offer year round golf.

How is the oats doing GW?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I take as much pride in my lawn as the pot I grow. If it’s worth doing it’s worth doing right. Grass grows 1” a day I am ready for it to slow down….
I just keep ours watered and the landscaper trims and feeds it so that it meets or exceeds neighborhood standards. I keep the broadleaf out and used to keep the Clover out, until I noticed our bees harvesting it.

I stop at lush, neat, and trim because we live across the street from the park, which gets us a lot of dog traffic. Alas, female dogs regularly pee on it, and then every other dog passing does, so we end up with various brown spots throughout the year.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not many places in Canada where you get year round growth on a lawn. We switch lawnmowers for snow shovels/snow blowers.

Down at the coast or on the island, I know there are some golf courses there that offer year round golf.

How is the oats doing GW?
Thanks for asking! Lush and dense! I caught Melissa eating it, so I'm calling a success!

oldfogey8

Looks like it’s gonna be up and down. I’m not cancelling the tech even tho it’s up right now…
I was having issues with my internet a month or so ago. I called and said I wanted to exchange my cable modem and the rep told me it wasn’t the modem because they were seeing signal issues when they ran a diagnostic on the modem. A tech came to the house and replaced all the cables but still saw the same issue. I wanted to ask him why he didn’t just look at the signal at the distribution box going to my house(where he started replacing cables from) but nobody likes a wiseass. The cable company fixed the issue which was affecting the whole street(in hindsight). Bottom line-they know what the issue is most likely. They just don’t want to admit it and risk you asking for a refund.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I was having issues with my internet a month or so ago. I called and said I wanted to exchange my cable modem and the rep told me it wasn’t the modem because they were seeing signal issues when they ran a diagnostic on the modem. A tech came to the house and replaced all the cables but still saw the same issue. I wanted to ask him why he didn’t just look at the signal at the distribution box going to my house(where he started replacing cables from) but nobody likes a wiseass. The cable company fixed the issue which was affecting the whole street(in hindsight). Bottom line-they know what the issue is most likely. They just don’t want to admit it and risk you asking for a refund.
I’m sure they know the issue. I think it’s on their pole with the spaghetti wire everywhichaway. They ave replaced the wire to the pole and our box it’s intermittent too which doesn’t help when they come and it’s working…it’s been in and out all day

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Humid as fuck here today, 94% wtf didn't know there was such a thing up here. You can watch that shit come right out of the ground.
Took in 4 hours of it and had enough got done what I set out to do. All hand washing, tomorrow power wash time.on the rest.

I wonder if everybody else goes to these extremes when selling a house.
I can say the ones I've gone and looked at it, no they didnt.
A good wash on your house will make it sell better. Shows you take care of it. I always look for dirt 🤪

Latest posts

Latest posts