What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
They are beautiful and so healthy looking. Do you feed them grain or are they grass/hay fed? They are gonna make some nice steaks for sure 💕
They get a little Cow Crack/candy as I call it. Breeder cubes with a little sweet feed when I call them in. Come on! Cow candy! they come a running. The rest is grass.

Brisket the feral one is an escape artis. He knows how to open the gate if not properly latched. (one in back) Sirloin is mellow, one in front.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
They get a little Cow Crack/candy as I call it. Breeder cubes with a little sweet feed when I call them in. Come on! Cow candy! they come a running. The rest is grass.

Brisket the feral one is an escape artis. He knows how to open the gate if not properly latched. (one in back) Sirloin is mellow, one in front.
Brisket and Sirloin. Oh gosh that’s funny. I’m afraid I would get too attached to them. We always raised a bull for the freezer when I was growing up. I always got attached even to the young roosters that I had to help pluck every other Sunday….

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hope you scalded them first …. made it a lot easier.
Oh yes of course. I wouldn’t want to do it now but still know how if I had to. I do eat meat and fish and know where it comes from but just don’t like to be part of the killing scene. I don’t mind however going to the meat packing market and ordering fresh local beef Pork and chicken

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Sounds like you both found your peace.

I'm still on that journey as I still think my life has only gotten better since there is no contact anymore.

I also made clear that I'm not gonna take care of her in her elder years. I ain't got no love at all for this person.
In my memories with her there is only pain.

Good memories regarding childhood only took place when my grandmother was in charge of me.

What makes it even harder is realizing that almost all the family felt like my sister was my mother's favorite child.
For example my father's brother or the mother of my best friend since kindgarden told that to me when I broke up the contact.
Alas, unfortunately, sometime's the damage is so great there is no recovering from it. I can't real say much more then that since that wasn't quite my experience. If it is ever going to happen the desire to resolve things has to be on both sides. As the old saying goes, it takes two to tango.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240811_115118_9.jpg

Tater flowers have a nice smell would make a good perfume.
Call it Tater shine or some shit.
😂

Latest posts

Latest posts