What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
My day is going fine and today I decide to have a piece of day time sativa cookie.
Might watch a movie in a bit. My wife is phoning her son in Boston at 2:00pm, then we will watch a movie.

I am going to have a tuna sandwich and pickles for lunch today.

take care DB
Sounds good old man. I'm not sure what I'm having. I did buy some egg salad. That might be delicious 👍I have some chicken Andouille I want to put in some fast rice and beans mix. I might have that tomorrow.

jokerman

Premium user
You know Doober, I'm starting to wonder if you just innocently make posts like this having no idea that it's more then most people would want to know. Or are you fully aware of how it will likely be recieved by people and you're just testing how much the thread can take?

I'm guessing you sweat quite a bit when you go for your walks and that the pants you are wearing are fairly form fitting giving that sweaty skin something to rub against with every step you take. You might want to consider getting some slightly looser clothes. If you wear tightie whities you might want to switch to boxers. You might also want to consider applying some sort of body powder after you shower and dry offf to help keep you drier longer and to reduce friction when you walk.
" Goldbond is worth its weight in gold" : Unknown chapped author

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19046561
Sounds like Doober has a case of Baboon Arse -
I cant go into this fine evening thinking about Doobsters ass and this one.
I need to take the wheel☝️
1723407535961.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Fun fact: In the process of breaking down alcohol so it can be passed from the body, there is a point that it has to be converted into a very potent acid and this is believed to be what causes all the internal damage that heavy alcohol consumption causes. For example, there have been cases of advanced alcoholics that could eat 3 full nutritional meals a day and still die of malnutrition because the alcohol has burned away most or all of the hair like fibers lining the intestines, that gather and absorb digested nutrients.
anything that bad with chocolate shakes?

jokerman

Premium user
Waveless water beds? Where's the fun in that? I never managed to own a water bed of my own. I had a friend that did though, just a typical waterbed with no special features. Anyway he used to go on about how much he enjoyed them when making love with his girlfriend (wife now). He used to say that for every two humps you got the third one for free. :biggrin:
I must have gotten the wrong bed.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you sucker them?
Yes. I remove most of them. I left the one shown to fill it in some.
Where is the tomatoes? It’s August they’re gonna have to hurry.
They are coming a long but scattered. They liked the Alaskan fish fertilizer but not the TPS Bloom, so I switched to Jacks 10-30-20 and ordered some B-Cuzz, which just arrived.

I'm clearly screwed for the year but have some good green tomato recipes.............................

DSC_3445.JPG
DSC_3446.JPG
DSC_3447.JPG

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lotta very similar circumstances among a guys here; when it suddenly was very clearly time to leave.

In my case, I always knew I was going to volunteer for service in the military.
Hee, hee, hee, I knew I was going to volunteer too, to keep from being drafted and of course to serve my country.

Unca Walt

420club
I never had a real father. My 3rd dad (step) died last month…we were never close. My mother died in 2006 didn’t shed a tear. The way my parents raised me made me a better parent.

Today our daughter is our best friend. She is 45 and we talk every day.
And here I just have to say it: My father was the best. One day, when I was in hated 4th Grade, he said to me:

"Hey Slug -- Which would you rather do today: go to school, or go flounder fishing with me?"

He taught me how to tickle trout, catch squirrels with a stick, make slip-whistles from wild cherry bark, spool tanks, boomerangs from yardsticks... and a ton more.

jokerman

Premium user
Mom was the German side of my family and both her and Dad (Welch) grew up in the Great Depression in poverty and Dad fought in WW-II, which affected their perspective. It definitely made them resourceful and gave them both strong work ethics, which they passed on to us kids, but neither were warm and fuzzy.

Perhaps a sign of the times, their simplified child psychology and nurture was, "go get the belt!" My dad only twice in my lifetime, but my mom regularly.

My elder sister and first born was Mom's golden child as well, and played her like a violin, while one of my younger sisters that was class president, basketball team captain, and homecoming queen, was closest to Dad and had him wrapped around her little finger. She is a sweetheart and my favorite too!

I was the only son, but Dad kept his nose to the grindstone between our farm and his job as maintenance superintendent at a local oil refinery, so that the only activities that we really shared was me playing step and fetch on his home/farm projects and when we hunted or fished.

Whether I had a warm and fuzzy relationship with my parents or not, I recognize that they did the best they could with what they had at the time and they did provide the genetics and teach me what it took to be more successful than they were, as well as live longer.

My father was an old man and physical wreck at 55 years old when killed in an automobile accident.
I say the same thing about my folks and they too did the best they could with what they had.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did that do any good? I mean volunteer to beat them collaring you with a press gang...
It ostensibly guaranteed me Marine pilot training instead of the Army's choice after drafting me.

That was a joke because after two pre-enlistment physicals, the first physical in boot camp identified me as partially red-green color blind, so therefore not eligible to be a military pilot.

Last edited: