What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

โœ“
Until I met Oldman I always felt we should have a wall between the U.S. and Canada.
Not that I don't like Canadians ,but to be honest that's where all our cold air comes from and now smoke.
Now ,if we should put a wall, I would like a door so Oldman and the group can visitโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
Awe, your going to make me feel all warm and fuzzy. I would prefer a door over parachuting but I will get there one way or another.โ›ท๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿง—๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ„๐Ÿป๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿป๐ŸŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšต๐Ÿป๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš•๐Ÿ›บ๐Ÿ›บ๐Ÿšš๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ›ผ๐Ÿ›ด๐Ÿ›ด๐Ÿ›ต๐ŸŽ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๏ธ๐Ÿš„๐Ÿš 

A very good day to you my good man

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Same here. I use to like looking at the Sunday paper.
So did I until the media started lying to us. I quit reading the paper years ago. Mrs Pute and I read the paper together for over 40 years.

Today I am very picky about the source of news I read ..... so is Mrs Pute.

Almost all newspapers either are going broke or already are. Did it to themselves by taking sides.....Hard for most any business to chase off half of the country and still stay in business.....then the Internet came along.

Boom.....

jokerman

Premium user
So did I until the media started lying to us. I quit reading the paper years ago. Mrs Pute and I read the paper together for over 40 years.

Today I am very picky about the source of news I read ..... so is Mrs Pute.

Almost all newspapers either are going broke or already are. Did it to themselves by taking sides.....Hard for most any business to chase off half of the country and still stay in business.....then the Internet came along.

Boom.....
Damm right
Newsday is $2.50 slanted and 1/4 the size
The Sunday paper was the best
a family tradition
now its such ca ca
Especially since " the Farside " is gone FFS !

oldfogey8

I watch this channel and 3 other exercise channels every other day for my work out routine ๐Ÿ™„
1722530237849.png

oldmaninbc

โœ“
Just waiting for my daughter to get ready for the gym ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ and swim this morning ๐ŸŒ„ - and I wonder how many hours/days/months or even years of my life I have spent waiting for women/girls to sort themselves out - before we go out - I even told my daughter to be ready by 11am - and now it's 11.19am - so that's another 20 minutes added to the score at least - 'cos she's still not ready - lol ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Hello Gypsy, people are always waiting on something. From birth to death we are always waiting:)

My one doctor says to me, it would be good for your spinal problems to be in the water, it would allow some exercise without strain. My respirologist says don't go in the water you'll run out of breath and drown.
My brain says, "I need a water bed."

Hope your summer sun is shinning bright on your garden๐Ÿชด

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello Gypsy, people are always waiting on something. From birth to death we are always waiting:)

My one doctor says to me, it would be good for your spinal problems to be in the water, it would allow some exercise without strain. My respirologist says don't go in the water you'll run out of breath and drown.
My brain says, "I need a water bed."

Hope your summer sun is shinning bright on your garden๐Ÿชด
Find a shallow pool - one that you can stand in - where the water only comes up to mid-chest - or more shallow - if you don't feel at ease in deeper pools - then move around - against the resistance of the water - work thru an aqua exercise routine - even make your own - tailor made to your own capabilities and requirements -

- water is very therapeutic when calm and still - I find - just don't go too deep - what's great about it - is that you can't fall over and hurt yourself - when in the water - just be careful getting in and out -

Back in the 90's - I used to train Rugby players - who had been injured - so couldn't train in the usual land based way - but Hydrotherapy/water exercise was possible - and helped tremendously to get them fit enough to play Rugby again -

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

โœ“
Busy day here. Plant needs trimming and more perp work for the carpet install. Better drink extra caffeine
Good morning Mr. Pute, you could get GW to distill some red bull, amp up that caffeine to overdrive.

I remember the jar of pure caffeine at the university lab I worked at(50years ago) the caffeine powder was yellow in color. Don't ask me any questions about last week.

Are you anxious about the fire coming in your direction? Or do they have it under control?

Besides the uncomfortable nature of wildfires, hope your day is rosy otherwise.:)

Unca Walt

420club

There was a time when men would have stopped this insanity.
Now thanks to feminisms and being "equal in every way" we get to see this shit.
Shameful doesn't even n begin to describe the games........I will never watch again.
That low-down piece of shit. The girl trained for the Olympics... which have now become utterly fucking meaningless.

I'm sure the dude in drag is going to be proud of his "achievement" forever.

jokerman

Premium user
Find a shallow pool - one that you can stand in - where the water only comes up to mid-chest - or more shallow - if you don't feel at ease in deeper pools - then move around - against the resistance of the water - work thru an aqua exercise routine - even make your own - tailor made to your own capabilities and requirements -

- water is very therapeutic when calm and still - I find - just don't go too deep - what's great about it - is that you can't fall over and hurt yourself - when in the water - just be careful getting in and out -

Back in the 90's - I used to train Rugby players - who had been injured - so couldn't train in the usual land based way - but Hydrotherapy/water exercise was possible - and helped tremendously to get them fit enough to play Rugby again -
He should be advised on his choice of water IMHO โ˜๏ธ

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That low-down piece of shit. The girl trained for the Olympics... which have now become utterly fucking meaningless.

I'm sure the dude in drag is going to be proud of his "achievement" forever.
I'm waiting for men to be allowed in women's Greco-Roman wrestling - now that should be interesting - ๐Ÿค” -

- you can have equality of opportunity - but then there is no equality of outcome - so don't expect it -

Unca Walt

420club
Punctuality - an endangered concept - and if you try and instill it within a young person/son daughter - they behave as if you were from the Waffen SS - Islamic battalion - with insinuations of dictatorial behaviour - cheeky kids -

I learned about punctuality - by doing an early morning paper round - from 10 years old - I had to be at the newsagents on the Ewell Road - bang on 5.30am - 7 mornings every week - so had to be at least conscious by 5.00am - brush teeth - throw clothing on - and get on me bicycle - rain ๐ŸŒง - wind - snow โ„๏ธ - or sunshine ๐ŸŒž - usually leaving home when it was pitch dark - before dawn - most all of the year - and cycling to the newsagents shop - to collect a very heavy bag of newspapers and magazines - to deliver by 7.30am - giving me enough time to get home - eat some breakfast - clean up and change into school uniform - then cycle to school for 8.30am start ๐Ÿ˜€

Kids can't get jobs as newspaper delivery operatives no more - so they tell me - the paper - newspaper is apparently a very endangered thing - so not many people want one every morning to read at breakfast - it's all online - at the touch of a smart phone screen -
My school mornings were significantly different: I'd get up inna dark, go down to the local golf course, and check my muskrat traps. If there was a muskrat, I'd club it with my shillelagh. Took 'em home to skin and stretch after school. $1.50/skin.

oldmaninbc

โœ“
I have no ailments except my strangulated hernia...had surgery 3 years ago, no mesh, and I get really bad pain for a few seconds now and again. It's like my guts and muscles got all cut up and well there's still a little uncomfortableness every once in a while. The surgeon wanted me back to reconnect the stomach muscles but fuck that. Not going back. I throw up sometimes. Damn hernia almost killed me.
Hello DB, big concert coming up, sounds exciting for you.

A strangulated hernia is nothing to fool with, complications from it are life threatening. Emergency surgeries have a considerable higher rate of mortality. Look after yourself DB.

Latest posts

Latest posts