What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Here is the latest up date....man made....wonder if it was intentional......

July 31, 2024
bwilliams

Jefferson County Sheriff's Office says neighborhoods are in danger

Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Mark Techmeyer said in a press conference that “every neighborhood in this vicinity is at risk.” No structures have been damaged, however, JCSO said if the fire reaches homes, firefighters will shift from suppression efforts to defending those homes.
Techmeyer said the conditions are “treacherous” due to steep terrain, fire debris and loose rocks. He said resources are slim as several fires are underway along the Front Range and hundreds of Colorado’s professional firefighters have been deployed to fires in other states.
He added that multiple air resources are improving the outlook, and said “it will make all the difference in the world.”
A deputy came across the fire when it was about 10 feet by 10 feet, “and within an hour of that it was at 50 acres,” Techmeyer said. “The investigation hasn’t even begun yet but I think anytime you see a small fire in the middle of an area like that at 9 o’clock at night, it makes you scratch your head a little bit.”
its fire season in a lot of areas and people need to be fire smart, even just doing fun things
but some people are careless and i hope they are subject to the full effect of the law

https://www.kqed.org/news/11997808/...starting-massive-park-fire-charged-with-arson

kevinn

Just noticed my camera was still up after my Zoom call, better bury it in the machine. I don't know how many times I have seen a message saying my camera is being used, when I am not using it. I don't know what that's all about.

Ok, here is something else, I have a pet name for my wife, I call her Buttercup, anyone else willing to share on that subject, do you have a pet name for your spouse? A woman who I went to college with told me her hubby called her peaches.
Mine for her is gorgeous and hers for me is husband.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Which Purina do you feed. I have been feeding mine Blue Buffalo and it is breaking me.
Purina dog chow.........they seem to like the chicken best.
Puppy chow for puppies unless they're still on the titty then it is unimilk.

Just noticed my camera was still up after my Zoom call, better bury it in the machine. I don't know how many times I have seen a message saying my camera is being used, when I am not using it. I don't know what that's all about.

Ok, here is something else, I have a pet name for my wife, I call her Buttercup, anyone else willing to share on that subject, do you have a pet name for your spouse? A woman who I went to college with told me her hubby called her peaches.
I call mine Kitten she doesn't like me using her name unless I am being "stern".
🙃

oldmaninbc

You got me thinking…..Don’t and never had a pet name for Mrs Pute. I call her by her name. Connie!
My wife told me she had never had anyone have a pet name for her and she liked it. Otherwise I would not have continued with Buttercup. I do mostly call her by her name but at times I call her Buttercup, if I missed for an extended time she would notice and ask me about it. She will always be my Buttercup 2nd to Barbara

Littleleaf

Veteran
Day 5 of heat advisory. 5 plus more days to go. @110f index atm in the shade......

Blondy is her pet name. She has Natural pure blond angel hair down to her b booty. Super thin hair that I get to braid for her. Tighter she says....lol

Getting sick of cheaply made parts that cost 3 arms and 4.5 legs. Damnit why do fuel pumps always quit when the tank is full. GRRRrrrrrr 3 months on a new pump isn't cutting it. The original factory pump had 200,000+ miles on it. So I know they can build good ones. :rant:

Fresh HG roasted green chillies with the burritos. (relleno's) 🤤 They are huge this year. Also fresh HG made salsa....

OleReynard

All done Installed just a few touch ups, looks like rain
20240731_144028.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Never had tall skinny girls But looks like I do now. These plants on the porch have all got some TK in them so I’m guessing that’s a trait they have. My outside plants are usually thick and bushy but these want to see what’s in the front yard I think. They are in 20 gallon bags and they also are cleaned up about 2 ft from the soil up but I now need a step ladder to tend to the top leaves. I put the new bamboo poles in (oh I love those thick 3/4” poles btw) but they already are taller them. They are just now starting to flower so I’m expecting a little more stretch. I kinda don’t mind the fact that they are not bushy as we get a lot of humidity here and pm can be a real problem so they have a bit more air within the plants. I didn’t top the plants on purpose since I rarely get to see them grow natural unlike the topping and S&M I do to them in my tent trying to control them. I am getting reminded everyday tho by Mr sub on how tall they are getting.
IMG_0277.jpeg
IMG_0279.jpeg

this one planted just off the porch is about the same height and also kinda slim. She is a C99 she also just started to bloom but I can still reach her from the steps.
IMG_0280.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
We have smoke precautions for the next few days. Not sure where the fire is tho I need to look it up. Folks with bad lungs are suppose to stay inside.

edit. The smoke is coming from Canada.
Until I met Oldman I always felt we should have a wall between the U.S. and Canada.
Not that I don't like Canadians ,but to be honest that's where all our cold air comes from and now smoke.
Now ,if we should put a wall, I would like a door so Oldman and the group can visit☝️😊

Latest posts

Latest posts