What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240729_203933_4.jpg
Still burning here and very dry but much cooler tomorrow.

cola

Being in a highly emotional state as of recently, I was really craving a Reese's cup.
I was dreaming of it and imagining how tasty it would be.
Sugar is an old comfort food for me and well... I needed comforting.

Finally broke down and ran to the store and before I even put the truck in R,
I was glomming into that bit o poison :( Old habits do die hard indeed.

Well, I am not certain how much this will be helpful, but I too had deep cravings for Reese's when younger.
I began shopping at a place called "Trader Joe's" several decades ago, and found a suitable replacement.
I don't know if they have one of these in the Mitten where you apparently are. You will have to check it out.
Of the 12-15 items I bought there basically on a weekly basis this is one of the last 3 or 4 I now go there for.
I usually get enough for 3 months at a time, which for me is about 3 containers full. 2-3 cups does the trick.
I stick them in the refrigerator and eat them cold. A nice treat during summer, and the pb does fill you up !!

1722316363768.png

Last edited:

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
I see that Boo still appears awol. Certainly hope he's ok. We all need some down time sometime!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
6.50 am - coffee made with filtered water - to take out the lime scale - and today I gotta walk briskly up Surbiton hill to go to my cardio-rehab-aerobics class - at Surbiton Medical Centre - with a bunch of others in 'The Zipper Club' - but first a mile brisk walk out to feed Spanky - once all that's done - I'll walk another mile and back out to the health club for a gym/swim with my daughter - should all be done by 2.30 pm and back home for another chicken curry - jasmine rice - Greek Yogurt - and fresh tomatoes 🍅 - then a hit or two on the THC vape pen - and nap time - 'cos it's probably gonna be the hottest day of the year today - 32C expected -

My plants 🪴 are taking over the balcony now - had to rearrange them yesterday - so that they can't be seen from opposite balconies and windows - and all of them have started flowering - just in time for August coming up -

- appropriate salutations to all you other old farts out there - stay cool 😎 - stay happy 😊 - and grow on!
2024-07-3007.00.59450922899696273426.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain, starting at 61F and predicted to reach 78F.

Back to the dentist to get my upper plate relined again. They switched lining compounds, and the new one has peeled off twice.

The slow leak in the Ford rear tire was a finishing nail. Hope that is my last flat for awhile!

Going to contact my pain clinic doctor and tell them the last procedure that they did on my back was zero percent successful and see where that leads us...............