What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Canada Day long weekend to those who celebrate! 🍁🍁🍁
Canada Day.jpg

oldmaninbc

all I want is my hair back .
Good day jokerman, I can understand this hair situation fully, I too display a barren hairscape(made up word).
All this time we should have been collecting our hair at the source of loss...the drain.
like you I feel deprived of hair and less of a human being. Do we really look that bad, or is it just us.
How do I look, is it that bad?
1719593201419.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Are there any cactus growers amongst the Farts on here?

I kinda know they haven't had enough light over the winter, (yup gotta love the UK) but I thought they may fill out during the summer and not just get top heavy like some big daft cactus things.

View attachment 19024400

Are they salvageable or should I just eat them now and be done with them. ?
I have some cacti... I have never been able to correct a spindly base. Maybe there is a way, if there is, I would like to know about it.

oldmaninbc

You could stake them if you think they may topple. I would guess that being too heavy would promote a stronger root system so I would put a stake a cm away from the top to support it if it starts to tip. Those are impressive from seed btw. Peyote sounds like an interesting cactus to grow. Now you put a bee in my bonnet to get some peyote cacti.
I have 2' cactus that fell over and there was barely any roots left on it, mostly right at the base of the cactus about 1' long. I thought it would die for sure. I staked it up and about a year later it still alive.