What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It's 3:30......that is beer thirty for me....time to start my daily buzz.

94df033b225a0896be231189a51b7802.gif

This looks like Big with his beard trimmed.
Have we heard from him since church?

oldmaninbc

420club
I have the dentist in the morning. They said root canal on my molar on the bottom right. I'm very scared. Anyone have this done before?
Hi DB, I have had a few root canals, the most recent maybe 6-7 years ago. I did not find it to be uncomfortable in the dentist chair during the procedure.
In previous years I have asked for nitrous gas, it will relax you. I find now I don't need it any longer.
The last 2 fillings I had, I didn't even get my mouth frozen. Mind you they were not doing any deep drilling.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Don't you get lonely though boo? I wish I had asked one of the women I ran into on my walk if they wanted to come over for dinner. Going to put the television on I guess. Pretty high.
sure I do, were social creatures by nature...when Linda died my life changed forever, she was a perfect match for me...stayed out of the way when I was doing guy stuff but would always lend a hand...sure, I dated a few chickies but I don't see me having a mate at my age...I'm stuck in my ways and I'm not about to change...I have a very satisfying life and I'm happy to have the boys...if I was 20 years younger I'd be whoring around like I used to...in summary, you make your own peace and joy...I found mine...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My uncle was telling my mom all it was was a shot
Said he had it done but I'm thinking my uncles into Tall Tales
Multiple shots and because of the number of nerves in our hands, exceedingly painful.
I have the dentist in the morning. They said root canal on my molar on the bottom right. I'm very scared. Anyone have this done before?
Root canals are a snap and if you are concerned, tell your dentist and they can prescribe something to calm your nerves beforehand.

If you still have good bone and gum support, I would save it. If not, you may lose it anyway.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@ Big...Wow...I actually thought a dark cloud would follow.... I'm proud of you.

as I suspected , it cost me $20 bucks , smallest bill I had , when they passed around the offering plate

maybe it will pay up my dues for a month

I am going back next Sunday to the Sunday School Class…

they have coffee and snacks

I was gonna take Irene’s cousin , Claudia , but she was not ready this morning

IMG_0751.jpeg