What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

I remember as a kid in the 70’s being propagandized about the coming ice age(and being a kid, I was pretty concerned about that)…
Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 10.43.49 AM.png

Goldhedge

My neighbor also grows a fair amount of skeeters in the kids size swimming pool that
doesn't get dumped after play time. I think this year I am going to let her know that is
skeeter breeding grounds and if they don't want to get (more) chewed up... dump it after use.

I would certainly appreciate not increasing the already over
abundance of those voracious vampires in our immediate area :)
Mineral oil would stop them too...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
You put it up in the freezer boo?
once I get into a tear cooking my freezer looks like a supermarket with all the different dished lined up...Monday I am making meatballs, lossa meatballs...I figure if I'm gonna cook a dish, it's pretty easy to double the recipe and store meals for when I don't feel like cooking...after the meatballs I have a flank steak marinating and a meatloaf after that...one of my friends got caught snitching a meatloaf portion and admitted he's been enjoying it for years... :unsure:

Littleleaf

Veteran
Ribeye is now a steer. He was starting to get aggressive. So off they went. Vet said it will take about a month for the testosterone to subside.

Can't have him hurting Blondy as she's in a chair and can't get away quickly.... On a plus side he should fatten up nicely now.

oldmaninbc

420club
Went to Supercuts this morning didn't have to wait in line or anything got a really good haircut. Lost $2 on the Royal Ascot race. I didn't catch the race until it was almost over quinault was up there though then he started getting behind. What's everyone doing today? Smoking kief.
Waiting to find out if you cashed in...I guess not, so it's back to gruel for supper.

I was hoping for a big win DB, fly us all to your city and take us out for a meal. Sky diving, bungee jumping, or ingesting too much cannabis and getting lost.

Good day to you DB

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Damn, perhaps it's time to cut back a tad....... Got dressed to go to the gym. Had my headphones, phone, pulldown straps. Double checked that I had my water........ yet, as I was walking out the door, I felt I was forgetting something. Double, triple checked everything. Damn, feels wrong.

Got to the gym and was about halfway done with my workout before I noticed that I was still wearing my bedroom slippers. And, these are not slippers that look like shoes. These are fuzzy wuzzy bedroom slippers. Damn, I wonder if anyone else noticed.

Senility brought on by old age? Or, the result of marijuana addiction? One of life's mysteries.

At least my underwear were on the inside.