What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Every damn day I get more grateful for these two pups.
Smart,driven,autonomous patrollers of the homestead.
Training going spectacularly with both of them.
Bubba is calmer and smarter Baby is more manic and emo both know what's expected and do it now.
Bubba is 100% 99% of the time and Baby is very close as her drive to please is a bit stronger........Bubba could give a shit sometimes.
😆
I can turn them out and they think they are alone I watch from the window and they roam the property and stay inside the fences.
I don't let them do that without actually watching them but they don't need to know that.
👍🏾

jokerman

Premium user
Bubba is calmer and smarter Baby is more manic and emo both know what's expected and do it now.
Bubba is 100% 99% of the time and Baby is very close as her drive to please is a bit stronger........Bubba could give a shit sometimes.
😆
I can turn them out and they think they are alone I watch from the window and they roam the property and stay inside the fences.
I don't let them do that without actually watching them but they don't need to know that.
👍🏾
Congrats Brother !
We are all proud of them☝️😊❤️🤩

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240622_090450_2.jpg

Outside is made of hot so today is sleep and trim till it cools off.

Janborrego

My neighbor also grows a fair amount of skeeters in the kids size swimming pool that
doesn't get dumped after play time. I think this year I am going to let her know that is
skeeter breeding grounds and if they don't want to get (more) chewed up... dump it after use.

I would certainly appreciate not increasing the already over
abundance of those voracious vampires in our immediate area :)
IDK but Michigan has the biggest skeeters I have ever seen. The could carry off a small car. And the whelp after being bitten is bigger than a silver dollar!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

IDK but Michigan has the biggest skeeters I have ever seen. The could carry off a small car. And the whelp after being bitten is bigger than a silver dollar!
We don't get mosquitos much over here, but we do get the horsefly.

Those buggers have got saws on their heads to rip our skin open, they don't inject us, they rips us open and drink our blood.

All while we have a cup of tea. Very civilised.

imiubu

I might laugh but it's so true that it's not really funny!

Tis definitely biting bug season here.
Was spider bitten twice last night in my sleep.
Likely from hanging the comforters out yesterday
to get an 'airing' and not shaking them out fully :(
Bastid spiders around these parts too :(

OH.... and the little ants that bite... raised an
itchy welt on my ankle before I realized I was
weeding over a buried ant hill LOL

Ah, tis the life if one wants to be in the out of doors
in this here great lake State :)

imiubu

We don't get mosquitos much over here, but we do get the horsefly.

Those buggers have got saws on their heads to rip our skin open, they don't inject us, they rips us open and drink our blood.

All while we have a cup of tea. Very civilised.
Oh crap! Yes those sumbitches are vile indeed.
I still have a 'pit' type scar on my calf bone where
one ripped into me at the shop I then worked at.
Everything was hunky dory then, pain + blood
streaming down my leg.

Gotta have the doors open in a factory at night
to even be close to surviving the heat.
Deer flies... welp, they make their presence known
upon occasion. Unfortunately, I was chosen
as the food source that particular night :O

BumSplodgeBrownPants

😆
👍🏾
I felt that way about my pup. He was so well behaved. Every command was done with spit n polish too.

Then he turned 2 and he's been going selectively deaf for the last 8 months. 😂

It's time for him to duel with his master for top dog spot I believe. I shall go slap him with a gauntlet.

Latest posts

Latest posts