What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Walt, I have thought a lot about you posts and you are describing Armageddon. Most Americans don't have the resources to do what you describe to protect yourselves. Even If we do....will it matter.

IMO a world like you describe will be at war with itself! Now only that with each other for survival. You might have gold or bitcoin but your starving neighbors will get to a point that they will be willing to do what ever it takes to get it.

There will be no organized society, police nothing.....you will be pretty much on your own. Even if you have all the weapons in the world every time you leave your bunker you will be a target. Do you want to live like that.....In my mid 70's I'm not sure I do.

I have gold but how much is enough....$2,400/oz is a lot of cash and how many have the resources to do this. Even silver at $30/oz.....

If this happens, we are toast. Sleep well.
Ah, but brother Pute -- you are again looking at the short form. Your starting goal should be having think-alike neighbors <-- if you do not have them now, fix that. "One is none, two are One."

You must always assume something will fail. If you are one, you are done. If you have partner(s) your survival potential skyrockets.

Wait -- What you are supposed to do is actually in the bible -- my Daddy showed it me 75 years ago:

“Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up the other; but woe to one who is alone and falls and does not have another to help. Again, if two lie together, they keep warm; but how can one keep warm alone?” Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

You've seen pictures of destroyed cities. Yet... beautiful new cities have risen, both on the ashes of the destroyed ones and out of the Arabian desert.

Some people fared well, many people fared horribly in the continuous, never ceasing wars of mankind. Those who fared well did so by not just accepting oncoming disaster.

They planned their moves ahead... before the disaster.

It will remove a lot of worry to GYST.

Unca Walt

420club
I took walt's advice and went out today and bought quarters, lots of pre 64 quarters...the local coin shop has barrels full of them...I ended up with a bag of $300 face value coins...they are affordable, even if you buy a few each week...who'd ever think we'd be buying old coins...:cool:
No matter what/when shit happens, you cannot lose money on what you just did. :giggle:

Like we useta say: There it is.

mudballs

I'm telling....oops my report thingy doesn't work.....
Hey i didn't make the rules someone else did...im just using them to my advantage is all lol
Screenshot_20240610-162547_Chrome.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
A small city I lived in when I went to college, Nelson BC, apparently during the cold war era had a bunker built in private to house officials. No one new about it until 2013, when it was made public. Fifty were built across Canada

The thing that really stood out to me when the information was made public...no wives or families were permitted to enter only officials.
That is part of the Law of War. <-- The US Constitution was "updated" to account for nuclear war.

Goldhedge

Scott A Turinske from Richfield, WI​

Also known as: Mr Scott A Turinske + 2
Male, 51. Born March 30, 1973
Phone: (262) 446-6929
Address: 4696 Pleasant Hill Rd, Richfield, WI, 53076-9616

Comes back as this guy here phone number blocks me..........getting curious now.
interesting.... I'd be signing him up for all kinds of junk mail....
Same name on the order as the delivery property which is also owned by Scott and Jennifer.
Time to put a mechanics lean on that property....

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ah, but brother Pute -- you are again looking at the short form. Your starting goal should be having think-alike neighbors <-- if you do not have them now, fix that. "One is none, two are One."

You must always assume something will fail. If you are one, you are done. If you have partner(s) your survival potential skyrockets.

Wait -- What you are supposed to do is actually in the bible -- my Daddy showed it me 75 years ago:

“Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up the other; but woe to one who is alone and falls and does not have another to help. Again, if two lie together, they keep warm; but how can one keep warm alone?” Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

You've seen pictures of destroyed cities. Yet... beautiful new cities have risen, both on the ashes of the destroyed ones and out of the Arabian desert.

Some people fared well, many people fared horribly in the continuous, never ceasing wars of mankind. Those who fared well did so by not just accepting oncoming disaster.

Love ya Walt. Me and my neighbor are gonna take out the guy with the 50 cal across the golf coures. I will get him with my 32 cal pistol.....

Unca Walt

420club

One mo' thang: I know I will not survive a major turmoil. I stay alive with very specific medications for things my eighty plus year old bod no longer can acquire or produce. But those around me will have a huge advantage over those who roam, looking for plunder. All my neighbors are military or ex-military.

So come on down. With supplies.

oldmaninbc

420club
That is part of the Law of War. <-- The US Constitution was "updated" to account for nuclear war.
I guess a number of officials refused to enter the bunkers, they wouldn't leave their families to their own during a crisis, such as nuclear war. I couldn't, I'd rather die holding my spouse than sitting in a bunker with a bunch of politicians who caused the whole stinking mess. F--K them

I don't know if you ever watched the show The twilight Zone, one of the shows was about how some politicians & military people escaped the earth on a rocket, after war they started. When it ended they tried tried to contact the people on earth to bring them back...their call went unanswered...on purpose.

Unca Walt

420club
Love ya Walt. Me and my neighbor are gonna take out the guy with the 50 cal across the golf coures. I will get him with my 32 cal pistol.....
Dangit, pute, ya gotta get that guy over on your side. You supply the weed, he mounts mortars, quad 50's, and the like.

To be honest, though... I do not have a mortar. Had one to play with when I was a kid, though. I could drop an inert- rifle grenade down the pipe.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I took walt's advice and went out today and bought quarters, lots of pre 64 quarters...the local coin shop has barrels full of them...I ended up with a bag of $300 face value coins...they are affordable, even if you buy a few each week...who'd ever think we'd be buying old coins...:cool:
Wife found a Indian head buffalo nickel at work the other day.
who is this character dog...
I have no idea some random shitheel.
interesting.... I'd be signing him up for all kinds of junk mail....

Time to put a mechanics lean on that property....
He is gonna regret ever seeing my wife's name.
Yeah -- You gonna tip off the fuzz? Go break some fingers? Blackmail the sumbitch? Eat his firstborn?

Join his cult?
I am leaning towards aggravated mayhem ATM.
😒