What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hey everyone. Stopping in for a doobie break and some lunch. Set up the doggie pool today. Maryjane wanted nothing to do with it but Arlo on the other hand went bonkers over it. He played in it all morning while I worked behind the shed removing an old pump that was hooked up to the lake tributary behind my house.
View attachment 19014406
I love that you put a fire hydrant in your yard, now that's a very thoughtful dog owner :biggrin:

oldmaninbc

Here is a question for those with a science mind, don't laugh, but I did find the end of the rainbow. I seen it in the field across the road from my home. I thought this can't be but it is. I walked towards.
As I started walking towards the end of the rainbow, the rainbow would move away from me, I could not get to the end of the rainbow because it would not stay still. I could see the end all the time it was always just in front of me.
What's your answer to this?

SubGirl

420club
Here is a question for those with a science mind, don't laugh, but I did find the end of the rainbow. I seen it in the field across the road from my home. I thought this can't be but it is. I walked towards.
As I started walking towards the end of the rainbow, the rainbow would move away from me, I could not get to the end of the rainbow because it would not stay still. I could see the end all the time it was always just in front of me.
What's your answer to this?
We will have to wait for @Gray Wolf to chime in. He will tell you more than you ever thought you wanted to know about it. I only know its not magic and there is no pot of gold there…

HempKat

Veteran
True dat.

Not like it is some bullshit Internet rumor. This is verifiable in seconds by anyone.

The thing that bothers me is that even here, I see zerio in the way of the average person doing anything to protect the value of what they currently own.

When the dollar buys NOTHING (like the bolivar/peso/pengo/yadayada) just what TF are these folks RIGHT HERE gonna do?

The "money" they have in the bank or mattress will be toilet paper.

And it will be too late then. Normalcy bias can actually be deadly.
Now that the US is the number one oil producer in the world, I wonder how much of a countring effect it could have if the US stopped importing oil and just got high on it's own supply?

Last edited:

SubGirl

420club
I didn't see a pot of gold but I did think it was very interesting to see the end of the rainbow.
Once in a lifetime experience so far. It was just kind of fascinating.
It’s just behind those trees…😊
1717804571664.jpeg

HempKat

Veteran
We will have to wait for @Gray Wolf to chime in. He will tell you more than you ever thought you wanted to know about it. I only know its not magic and there is no pot of gold there…
Rainbows are notorious like that, they lure in some trusting soul by saying "Looky here, here's the end of the rainbow, come get your pot of gold. Then when the trusting soul starts running towards the gold, the rainbow starts running at the exact same speed keeping the end of the rainbow just out of reach" "Sneaky little atmospheric water features that they are." :biggrin:

Last edited: