What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

This is disgusting, I am trying to do morning dishes and my allergies are causing my nose to drip faster than freeway traffic.

Who has allergies and what do you do about it?
I thought after 2 weeks my allergies were finished, that lasted a whole day. I hate being discombobulated from allergies.

oldmaninbc

One car down.....my truck is next. Sure is a lot easier sitting in the car reading you all vs doing it by hand.
I don't drive at all anymore but I miss my truck, I had a relationship with my truck that lasted longer than my relationships with women although my present relationship is getting very close.
I bought my 79chev 3/4 ton 4x4 brand new and drove it for almost 30 years, did major work to it once, body and engine work. May she rest in piece... it's more like pieces. I sold it to a fellow for parts.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
back home and in one piece...I'd hate to be in the room when he opens the notice I taped to the front door...a picture of that is legal to prove I left him with a summons...I go to the courthouse tomorrow and begin the rest of the legal mumbo jumbo...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I don't drive at all anymore but I miss my truck, I had a relationship with my truck that lasted longer than my relationships with women although my present relationship is getting very close.
I bought my 79chev 3/4 ton 4x4 brand new and drove it for almost 30 years, did major work to it once, body and engine work. May she rest in piece... it's more like pieces. I sold it to a fellow for parts.
i would go crazy without a drivers license. I am in my truck for something every day. Hoping to drive into my 90's. I have an 09 Nissan Frontier. It has 125,000 miles or her. i am planning on getting 250,000.

U4940P1DT20141222143835.gif
🤣🤣🤣🤣🫡

oldmaninbc

i would go crazy without a drivers license. I am in my truck for something every day. Hoping to drive into my 90's. I have an 09 Nissan Frontier. It has 125,000 miles or her. i am planning on getting 250,000.
I don't like being not able to drive but it is what it is. My wife is a good driver and has learnt to handle driving mountain roads after moving here from Texas. The all wheel drive helps, but one never wants to think it is going to keep you safe no matter what.

Some folks make it into their 90s driving, Pute I hope you get to be one of those people.
I guess you know a thing or two about vehicles, getting that 250,000 miles, give it some love and you'll get that love back.

Unca Walt

420club
why does life have to be so difficult...I'm going to the office tomorrow after the gym, gonna serve a dickhead tenant with eviction papers...in 3 days I have the sheriff serve him notice to vacate...why am I being so hard about this you ask...he told me yesterday he wasn't gonna have the rent money and had no idea as to if and when he would pay me...I called the bastard today trying to work something out but the fool hung up on me...I was gonna ask for 50% of the rent and give him 30 days to vacate...he fanned the flames...he's now gets 5 days to move 6000sf. of his inventory for being such a prick...I anticipate violence from this big gorilla so I am going strapped...life doesn't need to be so difficult if you do what you say you're gonna do and not blame me for his inability to pay his bills...
Keep me apprised of what went down, willya?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19013539

65,000 miles on it. Sat in a garage a couple blocks away for 25 years with blown head gaskets. Freshened original engine (239 cid Y block) 4x4 conversion in 1990. I'll be buried in it.

My really old truck turned 110 years old this year. This one is just my age.
A new car is a terrible investment....I know. Especially if it is electric!!! You pay $60,000 for a basic one and there is no resale value.....no body will want a used electric car so it will be worth very little un the used car market. You will owe more than it's worth for a long long time...hope you like it. Bwahaha!

Unca Walt

420club
back home and in one piece...I'd hate to be in the room when he opens the notice I taped to the front door...a picture of that is legal to prove I left him with a summons...I go to the courthouse tomorrow and begin the rest of the legal mumbo jumbo...
I am glad it did not require face-to-face with an idjit.

You gotta nuff on yer plate without that shit.

Make damn' sure the stoopid bastage does not furgle up the building. Warn him he is legally responsible for any chickenshit. <-- The time for sweetness and light has passed.

jokerman

Premium user
Well, I’m done with the gym and I’m heading towards the showdown over the office. I was not able to bring Ivan with me because of logistics of where I came from to go to this meeting and I’m not gonna carry because that will lead to nothing but problems. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if I got an ass thrashing because this guy is a weightlifter. Wish me luck…😉
fuk weightlifters
I worked with a weightlifter electrician and he was a athlete to boot and 30
My 59 y/o fat ass worked him into the ground severely

Latest posts

Latest posts