What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I think that competed with swiss cheese pontiacs
The Pontiac and the biscayne that were had with aluminum front with Z-11 motor… all those lightweights are now selling for hundreds and thousands of dollars…
View attachment 19010315 View attachment 19010316
Finally flipping this hog........Bigsur holyweed plant.
😆
Can hardly wait to see what it does in flower.
that my friend is a beautifully crafted plant. I am sure it will look like all the others that you grow out…😉

Goldhedge

You think they would teach that in school .I never had any use of a parrellagram so far and I dont think the need will arise sometime soon FFS!
It's been my experience (understanding) that the public fool system takes a shotgun approach to education.

They hit you with a little bit of everything in hopes you might need it in the future?

Parallelograms are math. What math teaches is critical thinking. It's like exercising your biceps to impress the girls? That's the way I see it at least. Math requires thinking of concepts and that takes patience and introspection. Puzzle solving fits in here too. Higher math requires a solid foundation of the earlier maths. Calculous is 'shorthand' higher math, BUT one has to really know the basics below that otherwise it's a confusion.

Common Core is ridiculous. It's a 'dumbed down' education with a purpose. That 'purpose' is to better control you because you don't know how to 'think' critically. They don't want you to question your existence. Just eat, shit, and die... oh, and pay taxes.

If you never used Parallelograms, at least you know the word and how to look it up. Knowledge is knowing where and how to find things in the library, or these days 'online'.

"Ai" will make all that "work" worthless as the president of Harvaard can attest....

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hustle pool
Jackie Gleason, in “the Hustler” from 1961.. is a good movie..
IMG_3013.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hope they treated you right, and that you are safe and sound, and in your own home! (y)
Thanks for the concern cola - I'm fine - at home 🏡 - and think that I've repaired enough so far to have a very light workout at the gym today - so I'll take the kids with me - since they are on half term holidays - and check out the newly installed showers and steam room - have a good wash-up and walk the mile there and mile back too - 😀 - must stay focused and active -

Oh - the Cardiac Rehabilitation appointment went well - I do seem to be recovering in good time - and without incident - they tried to enrol me in some exercise program - but since I am an ex personal trainer/aerobics teacher - I can create my own recovery exercise program - and have already started it with approx 4 miles walking daily now - since I left hospital -

Last edited:

Magu🌈

Good morning you old farts. 🌞 Its good to hear that you are healing so fast Gypsy. 😁 Things are moving along here. Almost all the calves have been born. Moved the cows to new pasture. The neighbors cows are just across the (one lane) road so I have to keep an eye on the bull. 🐂 Have a wonderful day. 😁 🌈

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning venerable old farts and fartesses! Let's start this morning on an upbeat note with hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day here starting at 44F and predicted to reach 69F.

The gym, breakfast out, and the Pain Clinic this morning, then a meeting with one of my former Skunk Pharm Research partners, collaborating on a book she is writing on cannabis safety.

Dime

The Pontiac and the biscayne that were had with aluminum front with Z-11 motor… all those lightweights are now selling for hundreds and thousands of dollars…

that my friend is a beautifully crafted plant. I am sure it will look like all the others that you grow out…😉
I meant the 421 aluminum bodies. In my hometown an old fella had 421 pontiac tripower but not the aluminum body

Latest posts

Latest posts