What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Just a few minutes ago, I was going through receipts and didn't find the one I needed from Home Depot.
I remember the paint stripper but... what else did I buy???
Still unable to locate the receipt so... I just said screw it... it'll show up and stopped thinking on it.

Went out on the porch to have a smoke and bam... I remembered! Got to have it for the LL so... cool.
As I sit here typing this out... for the life of me... I cannot remember again. WTH? :oops:
stoner😊☝️❤️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with sprinkles starting at 51F and predicted to reach 62F.

My next pain management appointment is the 30th and they sent me another six-page medical history to fill out, just like they did last time, asking the same @#$%^&*() questions.

Sushi out tonight...................
eat.gif

Janborrego

I visited my grandma last when she didn’t know me as well. It was sad for sure she didn’t recognize me but I talked about her stories she told me about when she was little and made biscuits for her family. We talked about it over and over again and she was happy to tell me about it so I was ok at the end knowing I could at least make her smile my last visit with her.
At the end with my Grandmother Nellie. I sm the only one she recognized. It pissed off a few people. Moslty cousins that she didnt remember. She called me her daughter. I said thanks Mom I love you too. It pissed people off I didn't correct her. With dementia it is better if you go with the flow, so you don't agitate the individual. At least I have experience with dementia so Mom should be easy peasy. Not! I cant keep that women's clothes on. Sundown syndrome is no joke. It gets dark outside mom loses her mind. She is confused. Gets agitated easily. She also just wants her clothes off. I got my love of helping, gardening, cleaning, crafting and a ton of other things from grandma Nellie. That woman never sat still. I was her helper even as a small child. I remember standing in a chair next to her making her bread and everything else. I am the only one that can make her bread. So helping pays off. Them cinnamon roll I post are her recipe. She would make them on weekends sometimes. The recipe makes 60. She would pass then to our neighbors as a treat. They love to see one of us coming with fresh bread or cin rolls.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :wave: forgetters

Todays farmers are spoiled. I'm betting they would find another profession if their tractors didn't have A/C.... Fixing a tractor's a/c is on the agenda today. (till parts show up for other jobs)

Think I'll add a horse fart spray 💩 to the A/C switch and a horse fly buzzing noise to the radio. That way they would be reminded of the good ol days......

enjoy