What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I dump my used soil in the garden which is full of perlite. The soil is white.....ha ha! Wonder what the neighbors think is in my garden......
That’s what my garden looks like. One of my neighbors asked me about it and I told her it helps the roots. Well my peppers looked so good to her she put perlite in her pepper plants too. 🤣🤣🤣
I already have an embarrassing amount in there. Can’t take anymore 😳

jokerman

Premium user
It’s raining here and tornado watch too. I’m in the kitchen making orange chicken rice and broccoli for supper. Oh yeah and those grilled pineapple too.
View attachment 19009355
‘maybe can catch a dog walk in between raindrops. Having a time with my Arlo misbehaving on walks. Shopping for a new collar to get his attention more…
If I lived closer to you my A1C would reach heights of Biblical proportions😊
You and Mr Subie would not be unscathed gastronomically speaking by me☝️😊

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
That’s what my garden looks like. One of my neighbors asked me about it and I told her it helps the roots. Well my peppers looked so good to her she put perlite in her pepper plants too. 🤣🤣🤣
I already have an embarrassing amount in there. Can’t take anymore 😳
Works great for all the veggies and starts we have grown.
Seems to have a decent amount of nutes in it still so why not.

oldmaninbc

Have been doing chores off and on today, means making a simple supper tonight.
It's also a meatless day 1 of 2 per week. I am going to make buttermilk pancakes. The last time I made pancakes I wondered why it was taking so long to fry them, it seemed like forever.

Then the light in my head went off, instead of using 2 cups of buttermilk I had used 4 cups.

This is the kind of mindless things I do, makes me wonder about my cognitive abilities.

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
well, I got into the back 3 acres of overgrowth and I took everything including 2" trees down to dirt...before I began I noticed Orville had his mom over for a cookout...I turned up the throttle and let the bush hog eat...45 hp. sure can grind shit up quick...I snagged a 6/3 UF cable and bound the blades and flywheel tight as a drum...got the sawzall out and took care of that issue...I'm in for lunch but intend on doing quite a bit of target practice after lunch...he's gonna be grilling within 100' of where I'm shooting...that should piss him off after all the bush hogging I've done today...I've changed optics on my SIG 223 and it needs to be able to drive tacks...gonna get me a trijicon 1MOA red dot for distance...a $550 red dot is a lot of money but I'm told there worth it...
big cable to cut up ,what were you feeding a barn?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
big cable to cut up ,what were you feeding a barn?
that cable was nothing I put in the ground...took a lot of cutting to get it off...gotta love sawzalls...done for the day, shot 120 rounds of .223 and 100 rounds of 5.7...sighted in new optics...first shots were 8" low and 5" to the right...got all rounds within a tennis ball diameter...blew out all the red on the bullseye...the Sig .223 is now sighted in on the front gate...the 5.7 needs a quality sight, something like a 1MOA optic...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Have been doing chores off and on today, means making a simple supper tonight.
It's also a meatless day 1 of 2 per week. I am going to make buttermilk pancakes. The last time I made pancakes I wondered why it was taking so long to make them, it seemed like forever.

Then the light in my head went off, instead of using 2 cups of buttermilk I had used 4 cups.

This is the kind of mindless things I do, makes me wonder about my cognitive abilities.
Kinda like me taking the box out of the trash can for the fourth time to read bake for 40 minutes 🤪

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
could I have that moved to a little spot in mind?
If it were in my power, most certainly!

It occurs to me that there are a lot of containers lying about and a lot of homeless people. If municipalities bought them in bulk and then upgraded them with a standard package to make them livable, it might be a good solution to the need for "Little Housing" worldwide.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel a little bit dinghy every once in a while because I forget stuff that I just did a minute ago… What scares me the most is not having the ability to care for myself in a fashion that I’m acustom to as I get older…
I continue to blame that on weed and am afraid to stop using it to see if it's that or I'm slowly losing it...................

oldfogey8

Weird, I think that is going on.
The 2nd or 3rd time I smoked pot, I am pretty sure it was laced with something(probably PCP since at the time, that was ‘a thing’). I was 13 or 14, my sister and her friend were 15 or so and we all got so fkd up. I was laying on a landing in the stairs and couldn’t move for a long tine(felt like hours, was probably minutes😂), my sisters friend was vomiting in the toilet and my sister was in the tub, fully dressed and couldn’t get out. Never got that fkd up since.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The 2nd or 3rd time I smoked pot, I am pretty sure it was laced with something(probably PCP since at the time, that was ‘a thing’). I was 13 or 14, my sister and her friend were 15 or so and we all got so fkd up. I was laying on a landing in the stairs and couldn’t move for a long tine(felt like hours, was probably minutes😂), my sisters friend was vomiting in the toilet and my sister was in the tub, fully dressed and couldn’t get out. Never got that fkd up since.
Where I live they only sell fake weed or that’s what I call it anyway. I’ve never tried it but they do sell a lot of it as well as edibles and stuff but not real THC stuff I think. I know I might be talking outta my ass but I don’t think this weed is any good so folks are lacing it with something and selling it. I’ve never heard of weed that made you crazy. I too once had some laced weed in the early 80s that made me disappear in the mirror don’t know what was in it but I ended up staying home instead of going to the disco. 🤪