What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Interesting - I didn't know that Unca was an author already - I've only written a few pieces for magazines and online before - but have had everyone and his aunty pushing me - goading me towards putting together a proper book - for some years now - it's about time - and so I have resigned myself to writing just about every day for the past month - and have managed to knock out quite a few pages so far -

the half has never been told concerning Unca…

the Man is literally a National Hero , Top Secret

IMG_6145.jpeg

IMG_6330.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
What Dogs got to look forward too😊

That was as the first kangal video the wife watched........barely got him in the door.
Bubba and her are tight as woodgrain now.
😆
@Unca Walt

You should be able to see this thread now Unca Walt - if you have the time - and the inclination - there's plenty there to edit - and brush and polish up a bit perhaps - lol 😆
Put his ass to work!
👍🏾

CharlesU Farley

Great story! When I began growing 43 years ago I was taught two rules.
1. Never plant on your own property.
2. Never show your plants to anyone.
Those two simple rules have kept me out of prison for four decades. 😉
🌈
From my website:

"A word about security, in all of my time cultivating cannabis, the only ones who have ever known I cultivate have been my wife and my dogs, period... end of story. I have lived by these simple rules:

1. Don't tell.

2. Don't show.

3. Don't sell.

I'm now breaking numbers one and two because I want to document what I've done and how I've lived my life with cannabis for our kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids. After I’m gone, they need to understand I’m not a criminal. I will never break number three because it's not morally right for me."

Magu🌈

From my website:

"A word about security, in all of my time cultivating cannabis, the only ones who have ever known I cultivate have been my wife and my dogs, period... end of story. I have lived by these simple rules:

1. Don't tell.

2. Don't show.

3. Don't sell.

I'm now breaking numbers one and two because I want to document what I've done and how I've lived my life with cannabis for our kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids. After I’m gone, they need to understand I’m not a criminal. I will never break number three because it's not morally right for me."
It is very difficult to live your life in the shadows. To never be recognized for what we have accomplished. To learn to be alone.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Dude , we are living historians of the Cannabis Culture…our story needs to be told , we shook up the World!….

is anyone surprised
When you put it that way - I guess that as the walls come down against criminalising cannabis - we all will be regarded as the Old Outlaw Bootleggers - of the cannabis industry - once in purgatory - but no more - (hopefully) -

CharlesU Farley

here is where Boo and Unca Walt live….

View attachment 18986208
In 72, I used Alligator Alley to get out to the Everglades canals, to fish for largemouth bass, with bottles of Michelob and joints of Coptic sinse, when most people didn't know what sinse was. South Florida was a fucking paradise for a kid...

Glad this is the Old Farts thread or a Millennial would be saying "OK, Boomer!!!!!" :mad:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It is very difficult to live your life in the shadows. To never be recognized for what we have accomplished. To learn to be alone.
Yup - I'm sure that my kids/family and future ancestors - might like to know what one of their old brethren was up to in Hong Kong - during the 1980's - or Manila in 2013 - California - in the late 70's - London during the punk era (mid/late 70's) - Thailand - Taiwan - Laos - Cambodia - Malaysia - Bangladesh - Nepal - Vietnam - Madagascar - SAfrica - all over Europe - Mexico - Brazil -
- and all over St Louis - way down to New Orleans - and many other bars - honky-tonks - clubs - and concert halls - throughout the USA 🇺🇸 - and beyond -

CharlesU Farley

Yup - I'm sure that my kids/family and future ancestors - might like to know what one of their old brethren was up to in Hong Kong - during the 1980's - or Manila in 2013 - California - in the late 70's - London during the punk era (mid/late 70's) - Thailand - Taiwan - Laos - Cambodia - Malaysia - Bangladesh - Nepal - Vietnam - Madagascar - SAfrica - all over Europe - Mexico - Brazil -
- and all over St Louis - way down to New Orleans - and many other bars - honky-tonks - clubs - and concert halls - throughout the USA 🇺🇸 - and beyond -
That's why you got a document that shit _now_, while you still got the memory, and put it in _writing_!!!!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That's why you got a document that shit _now_, while you still got the memory, and put it in _writing_!!!!
For sure - that's the idea - just have to priorities it - and try not to let all the other crap stuff in life - get in the way of recording it - for posterity - or otherwise - just 2 hours a day at it - can add up fast -

Latest posts

Latest posts