What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You say gangster I say freemen.
View attachment 18986286

how many months of the year do you have to wear that hat to keep yer head and ears from freezing and falling off?…😂🤡😂

but I do know the feeling having lived at 10,000 feet for a couple years….Phantom Canyon Colorado

I took this photo from the back porch one morning after just getting up..

IMG_0651.jpeg

me an an old flame….thzt is Nipple Mountain behind us

IMG_0649.jpeg

those are the Sangria de Cristo mountain range in the foreground…

IMG_0670.jpeg

that’s the shop and woodshed….but cold as a mofo!…

IMG_0668.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
how many months of the year do you have to wear that hat to keep yer head and ears from freezing and falling off?…😂🤡😂

but I do know the feeling having lived at 10,000 feet for a couple years….Phantom Canyon Colorado

View attachment 18986290

View attachment 18986291

View attachment 18986293

View attachment 18986292
Yup, and cold up there. I sold my cabin a few years back.....

1712850915792.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
Yeah Unca Walt - them Scott's are mad bastids - one of me best mates is a Glasweigian - and it took me about 2 years to even begin to understand what he was saying - good bloke though - stood by me stalwart and solid - when the shit hit the fan - and even when I was banged up - not knowing how long I was to be detained - he was there in support - making sure my family - kids - wife - could eat and pay the bills - and didn't fall by the wayside for 30 months -

- So the Scott's might be ' Mad Bastid's' - but the good 🤪 sorta Mad Bastid's - if ya catch my drift -

*BTW - his name is @oldpink

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Big may be my Dad.........just sayin.
Lucky basturd
I thank God for it daily.

View attachment 18986290

View attachment 18986291

View attachment 18986293

View attachment 18986292
We have the same tailor and taste in much it seems.
😆
Fuck I hate summer and sweaty balls.

CharlesU Farley

For sure - that's the idea - just have to priorities it - and try not to let all the other crap stuff in life - get in the way of recording it - for posterity - or otherwise - just 2 hours a day at it - can add up fast -
2 hours a day is outstanding! Even retired, I can't commit to that much time but then again, my life certainly hasn't been as interesting as yours. ;)

Just be consistent, stay at it, be honest with yourself and don't bullshit. Your kids/g kids will love you even more, because they'll know what your life was _really_ like. :cool:

I would absolutely love to read what my grandfather, the conductor for L&N railroad, wrote about the life he led and the stuff he did.

But he never did.:(

CharlesU Farley

To help you all understand why I've been up here for 40 plus years:

1000011500.jpg

That's off the deck.

1000011499.jpg

That's out my back door, horses aren't mine.

1000011501.jpg

Lost power for a couple days on this one.

1000011502.jpg

The obligatory fall color change.

PXL_20211020_235449303.NIGHT.jpg

Moon coming up over the escarpment, just as Harley and I are getting into the hot tub.

As y'all can tell, I'm one lucky motherfucker, but I've _worked_ for it!

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
oh schitt!…

in 67 I was hitchhiking up and down the west coast and dropped in on a few love-ins and be-ins …..

hmmmmm , lots of free love back in those days….

I was a Junior in HS in 67. Don't think I have any kids dating that far back. At least nobody from the 60's has come looking for me. Can't say the same for the early 70's. I was just poking fun.

Unca Walt

420club
Well, I married on 64 years ago. Still married to her.

She is the oldest daughter of the oldest daughter for seven generations of Hay Clan. <-- I use this to explain how a flaming redhead DID NOT GO GREY even after 83 years have passed. She is a Scottish witch.

This is my witchie-poo 50 years ago -- yeah, movie-star beautiful, and what is she doing being married to me?
1712866023098.jpeg

Here she is today. Note all the grey hair. Never dyed it in her life.

1712866140259.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts