What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
OMG I can see it now.....co-ed strip party

dancing-party.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OMG I can see it now.....co-ed strip party

dancing-party.gif
Was a great job being one of the Hong-Kong Dream Boys - came about when me and my training partner - (Rubber Hose) Joe Gomez (from Martinique 🇲🇶) - were weight training in Power Gym - Kowloon side in 1986 - and 2 American choreographers from New York walked in and ask us if we could dance - and if we could - we could get a job in The Dream Boys - so we put Prince's 'Kiss' - on the cassette player - danced around and were hired -

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Spring cleaning continues. Just completely cleaned and de greased the grill. Hosed and wiped down the back deck and the neighbor is about to aerate the grass. Almost 70f.....love it. Slept with the window cracked last night.

For and o'l fk I got a lot done this week. Out to dinner to reward myself tonight.

great-job-yes.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Git /ˈɡɪt/ is a term of insult denoting an unpleasant, silly, incompetent, annoying, senile, elderly or childish person.[1] As a mild[2] oath it is roughly on a par with prat and marginally less pejorative than berk. Typically a good-natured admonition with a strong implication of familiarity, git is more severe than twit or idiot but less severe than wanker, arsehole or twat when offence is intended.[2][3][4]

The word git first appeared in print in 1946, but is undoubtedly older.[citation needed] It was popularly used by the British army in the First World War at Gallipoli, the Egyptian and Mesopotamian campaigns, where the British would abuse their Turkish adversaries by shouting the vulgar phrase siktir git! (fuck you), mistakenly believing that git was part of the offensive expression meaning “you” (but in a derogatory way).

An alternative suggestion for the etymology is that it is an alteration of the word get, dating back to the 14th century.[5] A shortening of beget,[6] get insinuates that the recipient is someone's misbegotten offspring and therefore a bastard.[7] In parts of northern England, Northern Ireland and Scotland get is still used in preference to git.[8]

The word has been ruled by the Speaker of the House of Commons to be unparliamentary language -

The Old Gits

Unca Walt

420club
Walt, we’re going to get just a partial view of it up here but I was up at the cabin when we had the complete total eclipse in North Carolina and that’s something I’ll never forget. I still have my glasses somewhere but I’ll be damned if I know where they are.
I was reading an article about the the eclipse, and they say there’s scientific proof that the sun and the moon will not be near each other, but our government is supposed to be doing this and has something to do with the cern collider… on April 8 they might just be sending us to hell cause they plan on shooting things into the eclipse. Now our government wouldn’t lie to us would they…🤔
@Boo -- Just get two pieces of paper/cardboard. Push a toothpick through the center of one <-- That is your lens.

Hold the other piece of paper a little bit away (1-3 feet) in the shadow made by the one with the pinhole in it, and you can get the picture of the sun on it.

You can watch the eclipse happen on that second sheet.

A half-century ago, I made a BIG "pinhole" camera so I had a six-inch picture of the eclipse. The focal length was about 20' -- everybody at the Sneakydicker Househole got to get a great show.

You could make a quick one in two minutes and test it on a full sun. You will be able to get a picture of the sun that will not blind you.

Janborrego

Today I got free seeds in the mail. I won them on X.
They came from Elite Genetics and are called Evo Dream. They are fems. I will start them now for round 2 outside. They are supposed to be good for sleep and pain. Winning!
Going to put Jacks to the test!
IMG_3828.jpeg
IMG_3827.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3824.jpeg
    IMG_3824.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 31