What's new

The Hempy McNoodle Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Things are starting to get pretty exciting over here in Hempy's garden. Everything is flowering and looking pretty great!

Starting with the closet..

IMG_20220827_104917572_HDR.jpg

The Critical Purple Kush is an AMAZING PLANT. She is stacking on the flowers which smell like the most artificial grape otter-pop I've ever smelled. The branches are whispy and I ran some hemp string around the plant to keep her all 'in.'

IMG_20220827_104934023.jpg
IMG_20220827_104944509.jpg
IMG_20220827_104953202.jpg

The Critical Widow looks like an AMAZING PLANT as well. She is stacking them on real heavy and fast in a much more compact way. The frost is there but the sent is subdued and sort of generic hash plant sort of smell so far. But stacking some really heavy stacks for her size.

IMG_20220827_095256288_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220827_095239590.jpg
IMG_20220827_095327844.jpg

Unfortunately, the Purple Cake had some problems and with the unforseen size of the Critical Purple Kush, I decided to pull it. Fortunately, I have lots more Purple Cake (fem) seeds to try again sometime.

Hempy McNoodle

thanks , i will trust your word and put them on my to buy list for an indica
Also, not sure if I mentioned it, but this is Black Afghani' from Underground Seed Collective (or Company) aka USC. I call it Kandahar because I prefer to call it by it's locality. So I call it Kandahar or Kandahar Black.

shiva82

nice. is that jahgreenlabels company ? he had a good selection too. i will go and have a nosey at the usc now. i end up spending hours reading up on seeds . thanks for your suggestion

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Under the kitchen counter in my tiny garden, the Greek plants are doing well. I think their moisture intake is stabilizing so I don't have to water every day. They are flowering and it's time for the big gender reveal!

3 Males and 4 Females.
Two females marked X.
Two Females marked O.
Males were two O's and one X.

So, I would call that result positive, but inconclusive. The plant last year would have been an X and of course female. So, in total I cannot claim that selecting for less base-roundness will increase the odds of getting a female (even though, that appears to be the case) because the pack of seeds of sown 'blindly' may have had the same baseline ratio (4 females to 1 male when selecting for less-roundness or 'X'). I will continue to research this as I grew the progeny in the future.

IMG_20220827_095459515.jpg
IMG_20220827_095528853.jpg
IMG_20220827_095552405.jpg

Plookerkingjon

Greetings All, :tiphat:

It's time for a new crop over in Hempy's closet. I've had some feminized 'freebies' that I've been wanting to get to. I'll be growing 1 Critical Widow, 1 Critical Purple Kush, and 1 C99. I'll be growing them in 10 gallon fabric pots under 2 Optic 1XL COB LED lights, no fans, but with a small dehumidifier.

I just planted them last night (June 14th). I'll update as they sprout and as they grow.

Has anyone grown these? Obviously C99 is pretty popular. I've never grown these strains.

View attachment 18723008
View attachment 18723011
I can't wait to see what these f****** black afghanis do that I've got, those damn Acapulco Gold were half hermaphrodites. It is what it is I got to start getting my hands on this stuff and doing my own s*** so that I can be responsible for said outcomes

RobFromTX

I can't wait to see what these f****** black afghanis do that I've got, those damn Acapulco Gold were half hermaphrodites. It is what it is I got to start getting my hands on this stuff and doing my own s*** so that I can be responsible for said outcomes
Where was your Acapulco gold from? I grew out the barneys farm version. It hardly lived up to its name

Plookerkingjon

He's gone they won't let him come back I should take him his advice and go where he went, hopefully that Community there won't turn into the one like it has here

RobFromTX

He's gone they won't let him come back I should take him his advice and go where he went, hopefully that Community there won't turn into the one like it has here
Nevermind. dont answer that. i dont want to draw any fire. Its a shame though. He was always kind towards me (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts