What's new

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Mimpi Manis

yea , id have to admit ,
the guy i did the seed with , who rushed and sorted before i m a little concerned
by the larger sample i grew recently ,
that some laos mango x c5 mango , have been mixed with the nh x c5 mango,

of course i have to take the fact that some nevils haze is long flowering ,
but the girl i used wasnt so much ,
i had more than 6 weeks diff in the 25 girls i grew ,
which i think its not right , a few weeks , sure , but 6 , wtf , hahaha ,,,
plus the look , the high , the calyxes ,, yea ,, i could be wrong ,
it wouldnt be the first time , haha , but there isa chance ,
anyhow ill grow a big sample of the laos mango next season to take a look ,
small samples dont really give one a great idea of things ...

mango , well i did have a mango haze ibl that was mango smelling ,
but honestly ,, in all the mh i grew , which is many over the years ,
i hve a bunch of different smells , and not many were mango ,
a lot of incense which folks tend to search for , so theres that for the ones who do ,
but ripe mango , not many , the last girl i showed pictures of above did have mango notes about her ..
ideally , in all my years of growing sativa , it was the unripe mango smelling girls who did the deed for me , and i think its from thai stuff ...

z99 , looks great , and shes a good girl , im glad u liked her , she if one of those its hard not to go back for more on ...
That C5M/Laos is pretty damn fine as well. I had a few friends who liked that one too. Still have a little stashed in vac pack from season before. Cured to perfection. Potent with those nice herbal notes. I put a C5M male over a branch of that real nice Z99... which could be interesting. In my situation growing out a bunch of testers for selection is out of the question. But I confess I have rarely gotten any stinkers. Your seed lines have all been pretty damn reliable considering my modest and limited process. Which is usually one or two of a range of strains. Based initially on vigour and structure. I mostly select for sativa leaners if I have to choose. Proof of the pudding is always in the tasting innit? Experience and luck raise the odds a little. But it's always somewhat of a crap shoot ain't it? Part of the allure no doubt.

I remember many decades ago growing strains with strong mango terps. In the days when we really knew sweet Fanny Adams about growing and varieties etc. I didn't much like getting those mango notes in plants then because the stuff looked so raggedy and took so long. Little did we know.

befa

Brume d'ananas x Neville's haze
Sweet incense and cold sweat
SDC16618.JPG
SDC16591.JPG
SDC16616.JPG
SDC16613.JPG
SDC16595.JPG
SDC16601.JPG
SDC16600.JPG
sdc16597-jpg.19017734

Attachments

• SDC16612.JPG
    SDC16612.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
  • SDC16597.JPG
    SDC16597.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 378

befa

Those plants look perfect, how did you grow them? Light Dep or classic greenhouse? Or maybe they were grown indoor?
Indoor hydroponics, led 330W, filtered rainwater, hard water supplement to reach 0,25ec with addition of bio mineral calmag to reach 0,50ec, addition of minerals according to the cycle.
Finished last 2 weeks at 230W, 83 days finished
2 weeks since the seed and directly in 11/13 all the cycle of flo
90% smelled of lemony rosemary and undergrowth
All smelled of incense when burnt
All have an uplifting effect, some freeze your blood and make you break out in a cold sweat
unique spicy-sweet taste, and for some a mild polish
10% smelt of poultry liver when they flowered
Around 40% of them had bananas appearing on the top of the foot over the last 2 weeks, in small quantities, and even 4 to 5 bananas on some of them, with no effect on the finished product, i.e. no seeds were found.
A new flo test was carried out on a cutting that produced bananas at the end of the cycle. This test proved positive, i.e. no bananas at the end of the cycle, but cannot be used for selection.
Good day to you

befa

Indoor hydroponics, led 330W, filtered rainwater, hard water supplement to reach 0,25ec with addition of bio mineral calmag to reach 0,50ec, addition of minerals according to the cycle.
Finished last 2 weeks at 230W, 83 days finished
2 weeks since the seed and directly in 11/13 all the cycle of flo
90% smelled of lemony rosemary and undergrowth
All smelled of incense when burnt
All have an uplifting effect, some freeze your blood and make you break out in a cold sweat
unique spicy-sweet taste, and for some a mild polish
10% smelt of poultry liver when they flowered
Around 40% of them had bananas appearing on the top of the foot over the last 2 weeks, in small quantities, and even 4 to 5 bananas on some of them, with no effect on the finished product, i.e. no seeds were found.
A new flo test was carried out on a cutting that produced bananas at the end of the cycle. This test proved positive, i.e. no bananas at the end of the cycle, but cannot be used for selection.
Good day to you
SDC15932.JPG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized seed = Swiss Thai Nevil clone selected from Nevil's Grail project
X
My SSSDH OJD clone Reversed

( this strain grown by Bronx Science actually won 2nd place @Piffcon Haze cup in the over 75 day category this June) not these pics

20240618_212959.jpg
20240618_213007.jpg
20240618_213012.jpg
20240618_213031.jpg
20240618_213054.jpg
20240618_213049.jpg
20240618_213056.jpg
20240618_213119.jpg
20240618_213110.jpg

Mimpi Manis

befa

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized seed = Swiss Thai Nevil clone selected from Nevil's Grail project
X
My SSSDH OJD clone Reversed

( this strain grown by Bronx Science actually won 2nd place @Piffcon Haze cup in the over 75 day category this June) not these pics

View attachment 19020144 View attachment 19020145 View attachment 19020146 View attachment 19020147 View attachment 19020149 View attachment 19020150 View attachment 19020151 View attachment 19020152 View attachment 19020153
We've been watching this piffcon event from the start, and it's the first time your work has been presented in seed form by a grower outside your circle of acquaintances. He won second prize against an elite clone, so what more can we say? Good job !

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've been watching this piffcon event from the start, and it's the first time your work has been presented in seed form by a grower outside your circle of acquaintances. He won second prize against an elite clone, so what more can we say? Good job !
Thanks bro , yes I was very happy to see my Haze work being grown entered by a customer and even more happy to see it win 2nd place in over 75 day category at Piffcon.
Amazing win by Bronk Science 🙏 with my strain Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil

Latest posts

Latest posts