What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

B

Benny106

Thats awesome thanks for sharing, would love to see how that goes. I used to love the oaxacan Elevator Man found! Please keep us posted.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bandaid #7 x A5h

picture.php

Red October

Very interested in the f13 X OTH from bean hoarder and it got me looking for other OTH crosses with more indica varieties but there aren't many.

Other than a few crosses made by ace, cbg and tropical no one really seems to use OTH in crosses, is this because they are still too wild even when being crossed to something easier to grow? I like the sounds of OTH but I don't have the setup/patience to do a 20 week run, wouldn't mind trying it in a easier to manage cross but no one else seems to use it.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Very interested in the f13 X OTH from bean hoarder and it got me looking for other OTH crosses with more indica varieties but there aren't many.

Other than a few crosses made by ace, cbg and tropical no one really seems to use OTH in crosses, is this because they are still too wild even when being crossed to something easier to grow? I like the sounds of OTH but I don't have the setup/patience to do a 20 week run, wouldn't mind trying it in a easier to manage cross but no one else seems to use it.

I keep fooling around with F13 and OTH. Fire in there. OTH is very dominant in F1 crossings. But it is definitely worth the wait!

Purple OTH x Meao Thai

picture.php

picture.php

16 ish weeks outdoors

F13 probably drops it down another week or two.

power puff

Nice thread @Raho,

Thanks for starting it bud!!!
Working on some hybrids lately, if you want to test some you know how to find me.

Cheers,

Lav

Red October

I keep fooling around with F13 and OTH. Fire in there. OTH is very dominant in F1 crossings. But it is definitely worth the wait!

Purple OTH x Meao Thai

View Image

View Image

16 ish weeks outdoors

F13 probably drops it down another week or two.
what I liked in their description is the ceilingless high the two produce. I remember from the years back reading about the quality and high ceiling the Flo and f13 lines carried in their effect, they weren't super strong but something without a ceiling doesn't need to be devastating I suppose.

Other crosses I'd like to see would be triangle kush and dragonsoul, from what I've been told by Doc D they tend to give off really good progeny in their out crossings.

I look forward to trying OTH one day but it may be a while, there's alot of interesting stuff out there. LeBron haze has also caught my eye because of the lemon thai cross but it seems quite new on the market and I can't find any credible reports yet.

RED 1

A difficult Panama Haze
Killer A5 Haze
6 month old cured buds Old Killer Malawi X Haze A pheno

Attachments

• IMG_20200913_043251.jpg
    IMG_20200913_043251.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200914_032018.jpg
    IMG_20200914_032018.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20200914_031342.jpg