What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like that.
Did you make it?
Do you notice a difference in how the plants react\grow etc?
lol, no it's very old. It's not for the plants. I guess transferring that to a plant could happen? Using crystals promotes physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. I got all kinds of stuff around here to help me beat Cancer

You can find them on eBay/Amazon for 10$

EnjoyingLife

The Cannabis plant itself promotes physical, emotional, and spiritual healing..
I mostly agree but have to admit the field could be a little dirty based on years of recreational use.
However, it's not used as a master plant as it once was as far as I know anyways...

EnjoyingLife

lol, no it's very old. It's not for the plants. I guess transferring that to a plant could happen? Using crystals promotes physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. I got all kinds of stuff around here to help me beat Cancer

Have you heard of or tried Essiac tea?
Genuineessiac.com may be the cheapest place to get it.
Mycancerstory.rocks talks about a dewormer...
If you want or need more things =]

Airloom

Premium user

I’ve been sharing all my trim and extra flower with a friend in remission (year 4) doing his own edibles topicals oils
He makes enough for himself and a former marine veteran as well
It’s very gratifying to know I can do something to help others in a really profound way. I feel blessed to have my health AND my plants.

I’m in the process of seriously downsizing my hobbies/possessions in order to step up my grow next year.

I feel a bit neked with only 3 clones going….

Sub24ox7

Ssstn smells of dill
Made some dry sift.
IMG_3260.jpeg
IMG_3261.jpeg
IMG_3265.jpeg

splinter7

That sounds like a tasty mix.
Is this your first run with it or do you have a smoke report?

That is my first run. I kept some cuts. it was pretty fast and a good yielder. ready at about 63 days, but i took it to 68. It's already had some cure time, Odor spicy liver that fades to chocolate. the smoke is pleasant and soft. medium potency. the high is cerebral and sativa dominant. I'd have to say 10% of the high is body that you won't notice unless you smoke a lot.

mumms

The one and only puday from stoney917. Absolute bell-ringer high, that's immediate with no ceiling. Woody church, incense and leathery shoe terp profile. Leaves that classic lingering church incense in the air long after a sesh

Attachments

• PXL_20230917_142215812.jpg
    PXL_20230917_142215812.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 106
  • PXL_20230917_142204053.jpg
    PXL_20230917_142204053.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20240101-163318.png
    Screenshot_20240101-163318.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 108

Maria Sanchez

I love haze!
. . . and because I love haze, I love haze hybrids.
To me, an infusion of the right haze can improve the quality of high for almost any strain.

=========================
Why do I love haze?

Why make another haze thread?
I am making this thread as a place to come and discuss your favorite haze hybrids. Whether you bred the seeds yourself or got them from another. Bought the flowers or grew them.
This thread is wide open to discuss anything you want about those lines.
I don't even care if you want to come here and explain why PURE haze is better than a hybrid, but if you do, you must do it with respect to other people's preferences.
I would also expect you to make your point once and then let it go. Posting the same old points over and over again is nagging, tiresome, and and a foolish way to try and change anyone's thinking.
If you can't do those things, I'll ask the post killers to do their jobs.
So . . . Haze x NL? SSH? Blue Dream? Haze x Malawi? Haze x Lapis Mountain Indica? Mango, Ghost Train, Johnny Blaze, Nevil's Haze, Amnesia, Titans haze, you name it. Please bring it all here!
Share your pics, share your grows, and share your smoke reports
tiphat.gif

This thread is the place for you. And everyone else who shares the passion for a great balanced Haze hybrid.
Looking forward to all the great stories and info!

Such an awesome thread, @Raho -- thought I'd share in the haze adventure!

Some outdoor guerilla hazes grown over winter (~22N) from OJD at Connoisseur Genetics

2 X Grail Project NH18 x MM pheno 1 (reg) = (NH18 x MM pheno 1) x (NH21 x MML Male)

Miss Grail (NLD pheno) -- Day 96 = 42V + 54F:
PXL_20240119_083914244.jpg

Miss Grail (indica pheno): Day 96 = 32V + 64F
PXL_20240119_083928554.jpg

2 X Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil (fem) = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone X SSSDH OJD cut Reversed
PXL_20240119_083716245.jpg

Middle and left is Big Miss SSSTN, to the right is Little Miss SSSTN.

Big Miss SSSTN: Day 96 = 32V + 64F
PXL_20240119_083725116.jpg

Little Miss SSSTN: Day 96 = 63V (?) + 34F
PXL_20240119_083756853.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts