What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you would like a non MSM view point of what is happening in the world now here is a different perspective, Quite the article. Just a bit of it.

A consistent analysis of Putin’s public interventions these past few months reveals that the Kremlin – as well as Security Council Yoda Nikolai Patrushev – fully realize how the politico/media goons and shock troops of the collective West are dictated by the rulers of what Michael Hudson defines as the FIRE system (financialization, insurance, real estate), a de facto banking Mafia.

As a direct consequence, they also realize how collective West public opinion is absolutely clueless, Plato cave-style, of their total captivity by the FIRE rulers, who cannot possibly tolerate any alternative narrative.

So Putin, Patrushev, Medvedev will never presume that a senile teleprompter reader in the White House or a cokehead comedian in Kiev “rule” anything. The sinister Great Reset impersonator of a Bond villain, Klaus “Davos” Schwab, and his psychotic historian sidekick Yuval Harari at least spell out their “program”: global depopulation, with those that remain drugged to oblivion.
That you think that says anything is very telling.

Hempy McNoodle

AY4B92Xiqd6w.png

Hempy McNoodle

"In yet another sign that the times are a-changin’, HBO Max just canceled several animated shows aimed at kids that focus on hyper-radical Woke content and sexual programming/indoctrination of underage children."

Hempy McNoodle

Russia to start the tribunals!

Hempy McNoodle

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

"In yet another sign that the times are a-changin’, HBO Max just canceled several animated shows aimed at kids that focus on hyper-radical Woke content and sexual programming/indoctrination of underage children."

'The timing couldn’t be worse for the Woke, with many large media companies rethinking their stance on radical-Left religious dogma being crammed down on audiences across the country, and beyond.'

hilarious - religious left and christian right battle it out

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Faith is what it is. And you ain't got it. All you got is what you got and they are trying to take it away.
I have plenty of faith; a good looking apple will taste like it; my dog will pick up my gloves if I drop them; the earth will continue turning for the next few days; if I drink booze, I'll get a buzz (sorry Buzz, no offense); something stupid yet entertaining will appear on 'The Great Awakening' thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts