What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
'The timing couldn’t be worse for the Woke, with many large media companies rethinking their stance on radical-Left religious dogma being crammed down on audiences across the country, and beyond.'

hilarious - religious left and christian right battle it out
"many large media companies"...CNN, perhaps? "one" is not "many" in my view. "radical-left religious dogma" ? WTF is THAT? the Catholic Church, maybe? :dunno: and main-stream churches are being called out on their "white nationalism" in the news lately, lol. hmmm....more slanted BS as usual.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I have plenty of faith; a good looking apple will taste like it; my dog will pick up my gloves if I drop them; the earth will continue turning for the next few days; if I drink booze, I'll get a buzz (sorry Buzz, no offense); something stupid yet entertaining will appear on 'The Great Awakening' thread.
never had a dog get BOTH of anything unless it was edible. lost lots of gloves etc that way...:thinking:now where in hell did i leave those ?

Hempy McNoodle

'The timing couldn’t be worse for the Woke, with many large media companies rethinking their stance on radical-Left religious dogma being crammed down on audiences across the country, and beyond.'

hilarious - religious left and christian right battle it out
"I've always been for Trump. I don't know what you're talking about!"
- Microbeman, in 2024

audiohi

Veteran
qbf1c2bcpuj91.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

"many large media companies"...CNN, perhaps? "one" is not "many" in my view. "radical-left religious dogma" ? WTF is THAT? the Catholic Church, maybe? :dunno: and main-stream churches are being called out on their "white nationalism" in the news lately, lol. hmmm....more slanted BS as usual.
Radical leftism is a new religion. Truth is 'the devil' to the followers...

Latest posts

Latest posts