What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

comfy markoth

1661467553309.png

Hempy McNoodle

should be free...right?
Not if by 'free' you mean 'should cost the same amount as it currently is, but those costs should be projected onto the taxpayers.' That would be a huge racket.

Free. As in volunteer professors who do it because they want to contribute to humanity. Yes, I am for that. Or, just make it reasonably priced. Shouldn't be more than $1 per day. Books should be licensed to be printed cost effectively and shouldn't be more than $20 ea (actually, they could be made available for free online for students). Ultimately, I don't see any reason why a college education should cost more than $200 in total. As we see they certainly don't seem to be worth that amount.

Hempy McNoodle

This may be difficult to understand (for some), but what you are witnessing is a process to dismantle the corrupt public education and University system.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not if by 'free' you mean 'should cost the same amount as it currently is, but those costs should be projected onto the taxpayers.' That would be a huge racket.

Free. As in volunteer professors who do it because they want to contribute to humanity. Yes, I am for that. Or, just make it reasonably priced. Shouldn't be more than $1 per day. Books should be licensed to be printed cost effectively and shouldn't be more than $20 ea (actually, they could be made available for free online for students). Ultimately, I don't see any reason why a college education should cost more than $200 in total. As we see they certainly don't seem to be worth that amount.
That is silly. Of course taxes should pay for it and teachers have to be paid. We don't need no war machine; we don't need no space force. Your awfully asleep for someone talking about waking up.

Microbeman 2024!

Latest posts

Latest posts