What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

GXYbvCvu.jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are a few things to consider:

1. It was not necessarily "cleverly rigged" as you put it.
2. As I've said many times before, many (most) republican congress people are part of the Deep State and the Dems worst nightmare is to have full control. They don't want the people to see that they are charlatans. They have a super majority now. What are they doing with it? Anything good for the American people? (No) Harming the American people and economy (intentionally)? (Yes)
3. Trump won by such a large margin that the Deep State had to rush to come up with the sheer volume needed to overcome those numbers. They simply didn't have time to do enough 'down ballot' voting.

LOL

Hempy McNoodle

I posted those papers the beginning of last year...already told you

Proof, or it never happened... Nah, I'm just playin'. I do recall that you've always been on the right side of that argument. So, the EUA for the jab is only valid if there is no known effective treatment. So, you must, no doubt, agree that the EUA must be retracted. No? ...And, the whole medical establishment created and committed a giant fraud??

M

member 505892

Lin Wood:
Bill Gates on his relationship with his buddy Jeffrey Epstein:

“I made a mistake.”

A mistake???

Bill Gates is guilty of a multitude of heinous crimes against humanity.

His day is coming.

Every lie will be revealed.
t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/4611

Maybe Trump and Gates both worked together in having Epstein 'removed'?

Maybe the Clinton's and Giuliani's are in the mix too?

M

member 505892

Not at all.
Why would it change my opinion of him one iota?
You think i'm White Knighting for Gates?

The ONLY reason trump would be involved would be to cover up things about himself that Epstein knew about.
If you think Epstein is higher on my scumbag totem pole than Trump you would be mistaken.

Everything Sam Harris says about Trump is on the money.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Proof, or it never happened... Nah, I'm just playin'. I do recall that you've always been on the right side of that argument. So, the EUA for the jab is only valid if there is no known effective treatment. So, you must, no doubt, agree that the EUA must be retracted. No? ...And, the whole medical establishment created and committed a giant fraud??

There are several treatments, one which I administered to myself; dexamethasone, aspirin and azithromycin. This is more effective than HCQ. However treatment does nothing to stop the evolution of the virus.

The statement in your article clip that HCQ can act as vaccine is bogus.

Last edited: