What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
as I said there was no visible video to watch but so what? Are you really all a-vibrating over some name dropping? I did see that in the written material. Honestly some of the stuff you think bears posting might be material shared by grandmas over the fence.

Just had a flash back of HEE HAW back in the day
Thanks for the memory 🤣

Hempy McNoodle

as I said there was no visible video to watch but so what? Are you really all a-vibrating over some name dropping? I did see that in the written material. Honestly some of the stuff you think bears posting might be material shared by grandmas over the fence.

There's a video in there. Look harder. It's the pic that has the big 'play button' in the middle of it.

M

member 505892

I'm six minutes in and this is some stupid shit... Man I heard of Sam Harris only recently and listened to a couple of his podcasts (which I thought were pretty good), but this is garbage.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

The truth hurts Hempy.... the TRUTH HURTS.

M

member 505892

Thanks for sharing. :tiphat: Now I know what an idiot Sam Harris is, lol. This guy is either clueless or he's a deliberate propagandist.

As much as i give you credit for being affable, i can't help but pity you unfortunately.

Have a good life. :rolleyes:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Thanks for sharing. :tiphat: Now I know what an idiot Sam Harris is, lol. This guy is either clueless or he's a deliberate propagandist.

"Trump is a con man who has no respect for anything beyond himself" - Sam Harris.
Must be hard to accept you've been conned, by a con man.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm six minutes in and this is some stupid shit... Man I heard of Sam Harris only recently and listened to a couple of his podcasts (which I thought were pretty good), but this is garbage.

I disagree. He brings up the same point I have several times, which you always evade. If the election was so cleverly rigged, then why did these geniuses not also take sweeping power on the hill? Why is the ballot 'audit' not across the board? Why do republicans who won, not question their victory on the same ballot? This displays the height of falsehood.

M

member 505892

I disagree. He brings up the same point I have several times, which you always evade. If the election was so cleverly rigged, then why did these geniuses not also take sweeping power on the hill? Why is the ballot 'audit' not across the board? Why do republicans who won, not question their victory on the same ballot? This displays the height of falsehood.

Sam can sometimes grind my gears with the monotone but he really takes time to explain himself or whatever he talks about clearly and i find him very funny with his descriptions of things.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
A1  monkeys.png

Hempy McNoodle

There are a few things to consider:

1. It was not necessarily "cleverly rigged" as you put it.
2. As I've said many times before, many (most) republican congress people are part of the Deep State and the Dems worst nightmare is to have full control. They don't want the people to see that they are charlatans. They have a super majority now. What are they doing with it? Anything good for the American people? (No) Harming the American people and economy (intentionally)? (Yes)
3. Trump won by such a large margin that the Deep State had to rush to come up with the sheer volume needed to overcome those numbers. They simply didn't have time to do enough 'down ballot' voting.