What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something must have stopped what was coming.... or it already came...

I think it's worth a look to see when which January 6 soldier checked in to the pokey and cross-reference the date of radio silence.
the guy who was waiting for kennedy to return ironically died himself...got tired of waiting so he went looking!

where do stupid people go? limbo?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Florida. then, they run for public office. some of the dumbest ones get elected.
where do stupid people go? limbo?
folks on here keep saying that you should not be allowed to run for POTUS after age 70. maybe we shouldn't let senile old fucks vote, either. just a thought...:whistling::shucks:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Let's all sing along with Daddy Yankee.

Meanwhile I'm manning the ramparts of THE CITADEL OF FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1688981161531.png

Come on down and die. You won't even have to hold your breath.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he's probably a Nicholas Cage or Tom Cruise fan. go figure...:redface:
I find it remarkable how many people know of or like just one Christopher Guest movie, but just one. It's never more than that even though the dude is a low key genius. But then again, I was intimately familiar with several of his subjects - my mom raised show Afghan hounds (Best in Show); I worked at a local theater for a number of years (A Mighty Wind and Waiting for Guffman); I was a roadie for a few years (Spinal Tap)... It's amazing how many of his characters I could recognize as real people I had known. Absolutely floored me with how accurate those portrayals were.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Breaking News:

Q has been dark for 252 days. At times Q strategically goes dark for days, weeks or in some cases months. Be sure you have some type of Q Alerts in place so you are notified when Q drops again.

That is all.

przcvctm

Veteran
Reminds me of that cross country running scene in Forrest Gump. Q says, "I'm tired, think I'll go home now". Followers respond, "Now what are we supposed to do?"

IndicaFarmer

pretty smart way to create new democratic voters, just open the back door and let them all in. and i get it, all people are human beings, all people deserve respect and dignity, but we also live in reality, not some farcical utopia where everyone has a heart of gold and just needs that tiny little bit of a break to be ideal American citizens. we need to concentrate on our own population, stop bombing the shit out of the middle east, stop giving pallets of money to corrupt warlords in faraway lands, and all politicians, on both sides need to be held accountable if they commit crimes. we have how many dying everyday from fentanyl? let's figure this shit out, lets help each other god damnit. oh an legalize and regulate all drugs, while simultaneously opening up treatment centers in every city. drug addiction is an illness, a physical, spiritual void, lets heal this society.

Latest posts

Latest posts