What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
let's figure this shit out, lets help each other god damnit. oh an legalize and regulate all drugs, while simultaneously opening up treatment centers in every city. drug addiction is an illness, a physical, spiritual void, lets heal this society.
The first call is free.

The hard part to "heal this society" comes next.

Maybe a Tesla MedBed would be an option.
https://www.outlookindia.com/business-spotlight/a-closer-look-at-tesla-medbeds-news-264932

comfy markoth

Q has been dark for 272 days.

I'm not nervous, you're nervous

1693192268789.gif

armedoldhippy

Veteran
stop giving pallets of money to corrupt warlords in faraway lands,
you mean, returning money to those countries after we froze THEIR assets because they did something OUR govt did not like? quite a difference there if you think about it. they see some of OUR politicians as "corrupt warlords" and with some justification too...pot, meet kettle.
all politicians, on both sides need to be held accountable
hell, yes! best idea i've seen on here in...forever. never gonna happen, though. both sides have "convinced" their supporters that only the "others" commit crimes...

przcvctm

Veteran
If Trump's still president and can declassify using his mind, what's the hold up?
I still remember the day JFK was shot. I'd like to know what happened. damnit

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I struggle to avoid falling victim to Poe's Law. Being sarcastic in print is tough to pull off for an old boomer like me, used to decades of verbal sarcasm.

It's quite alright if you want to read that literally.

Decades of writing have gifted me the ability to affect both sarcasm and brutal frankness.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran