What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran

I looked at some of those pictures. Lots of photos of little boys and girls.
What grown man has shit like that on their phone and laptop?
He's a disgusting pedo and deserves to be thrown into a wood chipper.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I looked at some of those pictures. Lots of photos of little boys and girls.
What grown man has shit like that on their phone and laptop?
He's a disgusting pedo and deserves to be thrown into a wood chipper.

It's a good thing that Trump wasn't allowed to burn the Constitution.

It's other countries that have no due process or recourse to confront your accuser that would have worked in.

You looked!

Now you can get into the wood chipper too.

I'm not going to go through the pictures but I will be willing to bet that they are not sexually provocative.

It's just muckraking bullshit that is done in the hope of besmirching a man who isn't even involved in politics.

The pedophile accusations are becoming such a regular thing that I'm beginning to think that is all some people can obsess over. The boy who cried wolf must have hated the libtards.

Maybe you should take more than one step before calling for execution.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I'm not even going to bother discussing this with someone who makes assumptions on something they refuse to even look at while defending a pedo POS.

audiohi

Veteran
I'm not even going to bother discussing this with someone who makes assumptions on something they refuse to even look at while defending a pedo POS.

the prostitutes he was paying and recording seemed to be of age.

the water slides and weed look fun, too

62627583-11228367-image-a-36_1663697632587.jpg

62622277-11228367-Videos_obtained_by_DailyMail_com_show_Hunter_Biden_stripping_nak-a-26_1663696336284.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Perhaps you are unaware, however unlikely, that there's an overabundance of pedophile accusations being lobbed from a particular group of people.

You probably shouldn't discuss it.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this where we post the ridiculously long and ever expanding list of GOP sexual predators?

The weird thing is I can't find a single drag queen. Except George Santos. :ROFLMAO:

audiohi

Veteran
Matt Gaetz Reveals Republicans Will Release the 14,000 Hours of J6 Tapes That Have Been Hidden

Looks like we will finally get the full story on what really happened on January 6th. Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told Charlie Kirk today on Kirk’s radio show that the new Republican Congress will unveil the hidden J6 tapes.

Gaetz told Charlie Kirk that releasing the tapes “would give more full context to that day rather than the cherry-picked moments of the January 6th committee.” He further explained this is one example of the deal made with Kevin McCarthy to provide the American people the truth rather than the lies propagated by the Biden Regime.

Exclusive: We obtained 2 1/2 hours of body worn cam footage from DC Metro officer on duty Jan 6. It offers a unique—and disturbing—view into what happened inside and outside the building. This is why they don’t want the surveillance tapes released:

The public undoubtedly will be shocked to see police officers from Capitol police and D.C. Metropolitan Police Departments viciously attacking crowds of people assembled outside the Capitol. Mendoza’s testimony also confirmed that Capitol police officers used nonlethal “munitions” on hundreds of individuals beginning shortly after 1:00 p.m. Weaponry included pepper balls—projectiles containing a chemical irritant shot from a launcher similar to a paintball gun—gas, rubber bullets, and flashbangs, a less-than-lethal grenade that likely caused the fatal heart attacks of two Trump supporters that afternoon.

Not only will the public see what happened to those two men, Kevin Greeson and Benjamin Phillips, but they will also see evidence of the numerous, serious injuries inflicted on dozens of people, including children and elderly women, at the hands of police. Are Americans prepared to see how law enforcement handled the dead bodies of Ashli Babbitt and Rosanne Boyland?

It will be tough to watch.

More importantly, the footage will indicate which cameras were disabled before the protest. The government’s claim that security cameras are not installed outside the Columbus Doors is questionable at best. A full comparison between the Capitol’s closed-circuit television system and the cameras operable on January 6 is a must.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Thursday endorsed Gaetz’s calls to release the footage.

“I think the American public should actually see all what happened,” McCarthy told reporters.
“Yes, I’m engaged to do that.”
If McCarthy follows through on his promise, the world will see the biggest inside job—an actual coup—in U.S. history unfold before their eyes.

Not only is it necessary to expose the truth of January 6 but to exonerate innocent Americans whose lives have been destroyed in the aftermath.

Roll the tapes...

lol

they never leave you disappointed, huh?

Greene flips on public release of Jan. 6 tapes, claims it could ‘put the security of the Capitol at risk’​

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...ould-put-the-security-of-the-capitol-at-risk/

“And this is our real concern with the video tapes. If we released these video tapes just widely for the public — number one, we put the security of the Capitol at risk, because there’s over 1,700 video cameras,” she said.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Any day now Wisconsin is going to flip to Trump, just you watch. :ROFLMAO:
Georgia too! any day now someone will "reveal" that all of Chumps bullshit there was a "trap" that the Demoncrat child-molesting election thieves fell into....lessee here, who on here would be stupi...uh, ..."sly" enough to say this since the Quties have all disappeared ? :unsure:
"

Three Berries

lol

they never leave you disappointed, huh?

Greene flips on public release of Jan. 6 tapes, claims it could ‘put the security of the Capitol at risk’​

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...ould-put-the-security-of-the-capitol-at-risk/
She flipped aright. Just more blackmailing. It's your go to way right?

Did you see the tape of Pelosi as she was supposedly 'evacuating the capital' on the security cam film? It caught Pelosi's daughter, the Hollywood movie producer following her around for the documentary.

And the Jan 6th committee got caught adding audio of riot noises to security cam film that did not have the ability to record audio. Just falsification of evidence.

Latest posts

Latest posts