What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

FxG_deGaAAE5Gyc

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump says we can harvest ballots too while the fools are easily distracted by RINO exposure and infighting.....

I bet that's got you hot and bothered...

You like when he talks all illegal and stuff don't you?

So he's not only lying about the election being stolen but he's suggesting stealing an election... and you still think the guy is the answer?

You have been fried in the circuitry pal.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
when you are rich and own multiple houses in different places, don't you get to vote in ALL of them? seems fair to me...one house, one vote. :whistling: actually, i think you SHOULD be able to vote on certain issues -IE- taxes etc in the area, but not for candidates.

Three Berries

So why isn't the Hunter laptop out, or the Weiner, Pelosi, McConnel ones? Are you happy with a corrupt Justice system? Someday it may turn against you.

Are you really going to try and pump up some BS about Trump again? Have you not learned or are you just a puppet?

audiohi

Veteran
So why isn't the Hunter laptop out, or the Weiner, Pelosi, McConnel ones? Are you happy with a corrupt Justice system? Someday it may turn against you.

Are you really going to try and pump up some BS about Trump again? Have you not learned or are you just a puppet?

excellent question.

remember when tucker Carlson lost it in the mail? Then found it?

Remember ghoulianni had it?

then the twitter files were going to expose it...

you apparently had some inappropriate photos from it...

why isn't it out?

Three Berries

excellent question.

remember when tucker Carlson lost it in the mail? Then found it?

Remember ghoulianni had it?

then the twitter files were going to expose it...

you apparently had some inappropriate photos from it...

why isn't it out?
Remember the FBI has it?

And here is a hint....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

How about Trump turning on you?

Are you happy with a fascist corrupting our entire government by shredding the Constitution?

Latest posts

Latest posts