What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
so you want the FBI to show you the evidence that they have, but trump has some elaborate process that needs to be adhered to for him to show any evidence?

do I have that correct?

Yes. 3B's actually said just that!

Stormy took a mushroom dick plus a chunk of money so Trump could say that he's got yuuge hands but she never saw his philandering ding.

This was all done to achieve the "discovery" phase of a trial and that Trump can't get it to work unless he gets caught boffing a bimbo and paying for it.

Can you think of any other president that is so committed to the American people?? So heroic to stick his stump in the weirdest strange and publicly pay her off... probably the most selfless president ever.

post up proof / evidence to validate your claims because w/o it why would I, or anyone else, believe you when time after time you show that your comprehension of a given issue is not the best.

hell, I even got you to admit that you made up Fake News regarding George Santos so your credibility is not that great.

peace

He can't.

He needs things to be true that aren't.

Maybe if he just keeps repeating the lies...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if you repeat a lie often enough, with conviction, there will be some damn fools in Georgia & Arizona that will swear that it is true... Marjorie, will you and Kari stand up and take a bow?

audiohi

Veteran
The current law, in place for decades, permits judges to decide whether a man should be placed on California's sex offender registry if he had voluntary intercourse with someone 14 to 17 years old and was no more than 10 years older than the person.

But that discretion only applied to a man who had vaginal intercourse. The new change permits judges to use that same discretion when the case involves voluntary oral or anal sex.

The measure won't apply when a minor is under 14, when the age gap is larger than 10 years, or when either party says the sex wasn't consensual.

The law does not change the age of consent in California, which is 18. Adults caught having sex with minors will still face statutory rape charges.

don't you support all those states making/keeping it legal for full grown adults to marry a minor?

yea, that's certainly not pedophilia.

as long as it doesn't go in their mouth or butt, right?

Three Berries

don't you support all those states making/keeping it legal for full grown adults to marry a minor?

yea, that's certainly not pedophilia.

as long as it doesn't go in their mouth or butt, right?
No I don't support any. Evil is as evil does.

The this generation won't have many kids.

Three Berries

if you repeat a lie often enough, with conviction, there will be some damn fools in Georgia & Arizona that will swear that it is true... Marjorie, will you and Kari stand up and take a bow?
That's the MO of the media. Gotta hate Trump right and any MAGA. Just tag them with that and it's over.

You should try and be original instead of the same old Alnyski tactics. Times almost up.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just because people point out how vile Trump is doesn't mean that they are working some kind of angle.

Most folks can see the lack of character and complete disregard for basic human decency.

You don't have to be a member of the media to understand that he shouldn't even be allowed to raise children or lead anything besides a hunger strike.

Three Berries

Former US President Obama to relocate to Kenya in June

https://furtherafrica.com/2023/04/01...kenya-in-june/

Former US President Barack Obama is resettling in Kenya for at least a year as Special Envoy for US Diplomacy (SED), a deployment which he said “makes me truly grateful as I pay tribute to the land of my father- and forefathers”.

Mar 09, 2018 2:41:10 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: afa548 No. 598581
Mar 09, 2018 1:48:18 AM EST
Anonymous ID: 853fdd No. 598223

fffcf7b989a8bd73304c9821894c19c349f5d696b100aa2ddb9c115e45327be9.jpg

d21c275d9b4c3e3712159dc335acd85a445ea44f046ed73d53167e874bf30ad4.png

>>598223
When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=894

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I realize that you need to believe that Trump supporters were coerced by instigators in a false flag operation.

Everybody else is well aware that you folks are batshit crazy, even without coercion.

For what it's worth I believe that your club is supposed to be proud of the accomplishment and the hope of continuing the death and destruction.

I find it odd that you are taking the tact of innocence.

That's not fighting like hell.

Three Berries

Tennessee is doing alright. Except for crazy hormone driven trans shooting up schools Took care of the problem though right there and then.

Latest posts

Latest posts