What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

unnamed.gif

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Science has ‘quite clearly’ been ‘corrupted’ by politics and ideological considerations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMaEnrC3OKY

I find it pretty funny to see Australia's Rupert Murdoch, right wing Sky News cropping up in threads lately. They are unashamedly right wing conservative, particularly Andrew Bolt featured in that clip. Their own news bile, Sky News has been quite clearly corrupted by politics and ideological considerations.

Hempy McNoodle

I find it pretty funny to see Australia's Rupert Murdoch, right wing Sky News cropping up in threads lately. They are unashamedly right wing conservative, particularly Andrew Bolt featured in that clip. Their own news bile, Sky News has been quite clearly corrupted by politics and ideological considerations.

And, nevertheless, it is spot on!

M

member 505892

Sky has really cranked up the retarded bile lately.... they were always a bunch of self righteous, smug, pompous goons though.... even Murdochs son left the company out of shame.

That was a great comment about the 'winning' being tiring though Hempy. :biglaugh:

Hempy McNoodle

M

member 505892

Trump and Epstein were like twins.... Epstein was just better at what he did.

Hempy McNoodle

We'll be finding out more soon! I hear a judge has ordered all Ghizlaine Maxwell documents released and unredacted, including documents related to the Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation.

Latest posts

Latest posts