What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why does your source refer to Saddam like he has a thing to do with current affairs??

So much in the know and so clued in that nobody has told them that Saddam Hussein has been dead for a dozen years?

Seldom exists a reason to use a man's middle name alone for reference unless they are attempting to infer others' who have been named alike... perhaps in attempt to infer others' values or actions on a simple coincidence.

What kind of moron can't see that anyone trying to refer to Obama as "Hussein" isn't a propaganda monger?!!!???!!!!

Propaganda.

Deny that.

shiva82

It is common knowledge universally that Obombers name is Hussien and he was born in kenya. Another puppet and terrorist.The bolshevik traitors are shameless

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
1663412460651.png

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Hempy's spam is like skipping over commercials.

Know I didn't miss anything.

I remember not to long ago when MAGA accused their opposition of being paid to post. This thread makes it clear who the paid posters/spammers are................................
….social medias were a game changer for the propagandist. Millions of free buttons to push that will…in turn…push more buttons.

Obviously works. hempy brags and actually monitors how many views his thread gets.

The Speakers Corner is in Hyde Park. This subsection is a parody of that. There people have to actually get up on their soapboxes in person. Here…they just turbo post other people’s thoughts and agendas.

Muppetland is a sad land where little house flowers will wilt under direct sunlight….so they stay inside safe and protected from sunshine scrutiny.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Can't go jeopardizing this beacon of knowledge and wisdom he's shared with the world now can we? With all of it's 100k views. :gaga:
i never see his madness unless someone finds it so amusing that they "quote" him on it, lol. same with most of his pitiful minions. makes the thread much more readable/interesting if you don't have to sift through all of the bullshit.

Hempy McNoodle

Remember Trump's inaugural address? There was that, seemingly, odd moment when military officers approached the stage for a moment as Trump spoke about power being returned to THE PEOPLE...

Hempy McNoodle

Interesting...