What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

med4u

Veteran
shut up about the queen...China is fuckin meltin.... banks collapsing.... no electric people moving to caves to escape the heat...sandals melt to pavement...wild fires... rivers drying up...supplies cant be barged ....hydro dams drying up...fuckin trees steaming off ... the acceleration is in full swing...
wake up cali bros

Hempy McNoodle

FcJu0rMWAAEXd5u.jpg
VoRRlqHKHy4r.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Q doesn't know shit.

The Queen is dead?

Wrong.

She was cloned and lives in Argentina. Her clone was who Q murdered.

It's a false flag operation to expose the medium strata state so they can get the blame, allowing the deep state to provoke an agent provocateur (likely France but we can't tack anything down EVER) through explosive creme brulee served to the Russians to steal and release the Commie bomb and release it where black people are allowed to eat inside Bill Knapps and women don't have to become forced tax factories and then everyone will be safe and free.

The Queen will be succeeded by David Bowie and the people will grumble.... all the while unaware that Lou Reed has always been in control of Bowie.

Relax man.

Trust the deep state.

moose eater

Q doesn't know shit.

The Queen is dead?

Wrong.

She was cloned and lives in Argentina. Her clone was who Q murdered.

It's a false flag operation to expose the medium strata state so they can get the blame, allowing the deep state to provoke an agent provocateur (likely France but we can't tack anything down EVER) through explosive creme brulee served to the Russians to steal and release the Commie bomb and release it where black people are allowed to eat inside Bill Knapps and women don't have to become forced tax factories and then everyone will be safe and free.

The Queen will be succeeded by David Bowie and the people will grumble.... all the while unaware that Lou Reed has always been in control of Bowie.

Relax man.

Trust the deep state.
But will Q actually one day tell me if it -was- the butler with the candle stick in the library, or Mrs. Pennywinkle?

I always suspected Mrs. Pennywinkle, but without the mysterious Q entity's insights, I may never know...

moose eater

The good thing is that Q never tells... Just ambiguously alludes in such a way to facilitate easy confirmation or denial after the fact.

Just keep waiting.

And waiting.

Wait for it.

There's a storm coming.

Just wait.

Wait, did it just happen?

Keep waiting....
The folks who tell fortunes and guess ages at the carnival do a similar act. For years we marvelled at their skills.. except when they got it wrong.. a lot of the time. But we tried to forget about those moments as fast as we could. Afterall, we'd paid .25 cents for those moments, and we weren't going to be taken for fools!! <increase voice volume for righteous indignation>.

But I can't recall any time that 1/6 of the population in the Country concluded the .25 cent/fortune-telling soothsayers at the carnival were the key to the future, and I can't recall the carnies foretelling the resurrection of JFK.

Probably why they got paid less.

In fact, in The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it doesn't even mention Q -OR- the carnies.

I just smoked some really nice hash made from my Super Lemon Haze, Ghost Train Haze #1, and California Indica glands from the harvest a few months ago, and unloading the boxes from the truck from the last trip, to get readied for the next trip, so I can go freeze my butt off, and do mostly afternoon fishing.. jigging and trolling, both... all of that's calling me.. That, and the freshly ground dark French Roast beans with a dash of 40% heavy whipping cream added.

The hash, the coffee, a pommegranate juice and Casamigos Blanco tequila beverage"? Who the fuck needs some imaginary, ego-driven, psychopath nutcase to tell us their delusional thoughts and bizarre (somewhat loose) interprettaitons re. the mysteries of tomorrow? There's shitty cable tv series for all of that nonsense.

Hempy McNoodle

The folks who tell fortunes and guess ages at the carnival do a similar act. For years we marvelled at their skills.. except when they got it wrong.. a lot of the time. But we tried to forget about those moments as fast as we could. Afterall, we'd paid .25 cents for those moments, and we weren't going to be taken for fools!! <increase voice volume for righteous indignation>.

But I can't recall any time that 1/6 of the population in the Country concluded the .25 cent/fortune-telling soothsayers at the carnival were the key to the future, and I can't recall the carnies foretelling the resurrection of JFK.

Probably why they got paid less.

In fact, in The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it doesn't even mention Q -OR- the carnies.

I just smoked some really nice hash made from my Super Lemon Haze, Ghost Train Haze #1, and California Indica glands from the harvest a few months ago, and unloading the boxes from the truck from the last trip, to get readied for the next trip, so I can go freeze my butt off, and do mostly afternoon fishing.. jigging and trolling, both... all of that's calling me.. That, and the freshly ground dark French Roast beans with a dash of 40% heavy whipping cream added.

The hash, the coffee, a pommegranate juice and Casamigos Blanco tequila beverage"? Who the fuck needs some imaginary, ego-driven, psychopath nutcase to tell us their delusional thoughts and bizarre (somewhat loose) interprettaitons re. the mysteries of tomorrow? There's shitty cable tv series for all of that nonsense.
Some people like a dash of 40% heavy whipping cream added and some people don't. Everyone's different. Hempy hopes you enjoy your trip and catch a bunch!

moose eater

I've been on a cold brew kick, splash of cream, splash of simple syrup, and a bunch of cold brew... As easy as it gets really, although it's not great for the sugar intake.
This last summer, just ending now for us (abruptly, I'd add), I'd had metabolic issues with panic/anxiety, a sense of electricity in the gut each morning, etc. Nerves were shot to shit at that point. Nothing really touched it, and the sleep deprivation issues went from "OK, this is bad," (which covered the last 45+ years, maybe 50+ of dyssomnia) to "Holy SHIT!! I've functioned in all states of being for years with minimal sleep, but this is getting to the point of ... serious break in ability to maintain effort."

At that point, even a scant amount of coffee or green tea caused heightened problems with heart rate, etc.. (*green tea being medicinal and recognized by the American Cancer folks and others as a natural anti-androgen agent where prostate cancer and recurring prostate cancer are involved; reduction of testosterone = less food to the tumors)

So, for a long time this last year or better, I avoided caffeine more or less altogether.

This last trip down the highway into the Yukon Territory I took along some Rx stimulants, 200mg Provigil to be specific. I was uncertain of the effect re. where I'd been at metabolically a couple or 3 months previous, but knew I was going to likely encounter circumstances where I needed to keep going, despite energy levels, and in the end it went pretty well.

I found this last trip that staying occupied with activity and focus helped immensely, and the limited but pronounced negative effects of the stimulants/caffeine diminished or vanished.

So now, if it's not too late in the day, and I need to augment my reserve energy for chores, or ????, a 1/3 to 1/2-cup o' good Joe goes down really well. I miss the rich taste as much as anything. Good cream in a stout French Roast coffee reminds me of the coffee candies we used to get in Germany and Holland.

Oddly enough, I did enough uncut coke in the early 1980s to kill several race horses, and for years could barely even feel the onset of a good cup of French Roast, sometimes even a 4 or 5-shot espresso or capucino was nearly wasted on me. These days, a smattering of caffeine gives me ample energy, and a quarter of a 200mg tab of the Provigil keeps me going into the night.. late... if on the road and making time.. Though sometimes it's followed closely thereafter by a second quarteror-half-tab getting into the next day.. Moderation in all things. :)

But yeah, caffeine and stimulants and I are friends again.. or at least cordial neighbors.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts