What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Screenshot (298).png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Fox News is freaking out about Biden appearing on television with Marine Corps behind him like it's something horrible and continue to discuss it at length.

People please understand that the entire world is watching.
do they see the hypocrisy over their "fear" of Biden having a couple of Marines (common in POTUS news conferences to have military there) in the background of a picture & the numerous shots of The Chump posing with a wall of "stern looking" LEO standing behind him, his "hugging the flag" pic, or having a group of non-violent protestors cleared out with tear gas so he could pose with a book he has not read in front of a building he never goes into? i doubt it personally...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
All you did was deny and project Hempy.
What makes you so certain that he wasn't in the military as a special operator since the early 1960s when he graduated a very elite military academy. I mean, he did rise to the highest rank in the military. So it is a bit of a mute point. Also, he did not start any wars except the one that needed to be waged (against the Deep State and Neo-Nazis). So, it seems like you are making the point that is made against all presidents who did not serve (which is most of them, following JFK). The thing is that that is a awesome point to make when they start a bullshit war and send our troops to fight and die. But, Trump is a peacemaker President. So, again what is your point? Is that it? It's not very moving and not impressive. You can see that Trump has the respect of the troops and military. Biden (who did not serve) is force firing them and not respecting their religious objections to the experimental, ineffective, and dangerous gene therapy injections.

You are obsessing over military service.

I will stress the part where you act like Trump (who did not serve) went to school for a career in the military and claim he's a five star general...

He got a handful of deferments because he's such a patriotic American hungry for combat.

If you ever talk to anyone who has served you would be enlightened to the fact that soldiers received many injections simply as part of protocol... Not to mention anything experimental. They signed the paperwork. It's been going on for generations in and out of presidential terms. It is not Biden. It wasn't Trump. It's the military.

My point was Trump's fomenting civil war and I was wondering if you could get behind the cause for any reason.

I have heard people that are ready to kill their fellow citizens over unsubstantiated election fraud. Just because someone doesn't want to concede defeat doesn't mean that they won.... and certainly shouldn't take things to the brink of civil war.

It seems like people haven't really thought about it but Trump is severely inexperienced at politics and international diplomacy... I'm not sure what has drawn his support besides the bravado and disrespectful bigotry.

Oh and just for sake of your future image, your phrase is supposed to be "moot point", not "mute point".

If Trump was a peace maker, he certainly failed. Look around you.

Hempy McNoodle

do they see the hypocrisy over their "fear" of Biden having a couple of Marines (common in POTUS news conferences to have military there) in the background of a picture & the numerous shots of The Chump posing with a wall of "stern looking" LEO standing behind him, his "hugging the flag" pic, or having a group of non-violent protestors cleared out with tear gas so he could pose with a book he has not read in front of a building he never goes into? i doubt it personally...
Nobody cares about the Marines behind him. Fake news, I suspect.

Hempy McNoodle

He got a handful of deferments because he's such a patriotic American hungry for combat.
Obviously, they wouldn't send their brightest into combat to die. And since he was a covert operative of some sort, his retention was made possible under the cover of these deferments. Remember, the President had his head blown off just a few month before...

Hempy McNoodle

If you ever talk to anyone who has served you would be enlightened to the fact that soldiers received many injections simply as part of protocol... Not to mention anything experimental. They signed the paperwork. It's been going on for generations in and out of presidential terms. It is not Biden. It wasn't Trump. It's the military.
Those we're under the authority of Tyrannical presidents. I wonder if JFK's military had forced jabs...:chin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
thanks for letting me know you speak for most people. and i will
i'm speaking of most of the intelligent people on here. pretty lame attempt at twisting reality there. a few have obviously not "ignored" him because they still see him as funny. maybe we should have a poll to find out who the most frequently "ignored" person on here really is? :chin: