What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

has trump denounced the deathjab yet ? or is he still deepstate shill?
No and No. His public stance on the jab is tricky. And will be better understood as time goes on. But, it seems that this was one of those necessary actions on his part in a World War sometimes you have to sacrifice some lives to save many more lives. It is speculated that The COVID plan was to shut the world down and wipe us out by 2030. Millions -Billions of lives lost and complete and total enslavement and control of Humanity. The vaccine destroyed their delicate timing by ending their shutdown and exposing their evil intentions and allowing them to directly affect each persons life was necessary in order for each person to really become upset enough to ensure that this never happens again. With complexities and safeguards throughout to minimize lives lost. Many of the jabs were placebos. But, now the entire Deep Deep State can be prosecuted and permanently destroyed. The cures will then be rolled out. The cures for the jab damage are also the cures for all infectious diseases (cancers, AIDS, Lyme, everything). I have posted about it more, in-depth, earlier in this thread. How do you erradicate the University system, the corrupt medical establishment, the corrupt education system, evil employers, and public health officials? These people have no defense or excuses that can save them. This is GIGANTIC and is the end of the Ancient cabal.

shiva82

trump let everyone down in my opinion, when he sold out to pharma . he went from saying , "we don't need the jab for a seasonal corona and take ivermectin ", and the the jab is fauci ouchi satans syrup, to a full circle, "operation warpspeed "and" king of the jab" and all that shit. He is a Trump , and is part of that same political system that Clintons bush, biden et al. he will shaft you Hempy , so be careful my man. I hope i'm wrong. I hate them all

Hempy McNoodle

FGWqKo9FjWsq.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

trump let everyone down in my opinion, when he sold out to pharma . he went from saying , "we don't need the jab for a seasonal corona and take ivermectin ", and the the jab is fauci ouchi satans syrup, to a full circle, "operation warpspeed "and" king of the jab" and all that shit. He is a Trump , and is part of that same political system that Clintons bush, biden et al. he will shaft you Hempy , so be careful my man. I hope i'm wrong. I hate them all
Also consider that Hydroxychloroquine acted as a vaccine and also there was a vaccine quietly developed and released by the military (it was likely the omicron "variant"). So, when Trump talks about the vaccine, he is likely using double-speak and actually talking about the real vaccines that were developed and promoted by him. This will come back to bite the Deep State because they shutdown the real vaccines and cures and instead attempted to push their death jabs. It is all, admittedly, very murky, but I am highly confident that much of this will become clear at a time when it is most strategically advantageous for the information to become better and more widely understood.

Hempy McNoodle

Also consider that Hydroxychloroquine acted as a vaccine and also there was a vaccine quietly developed and released by the military (it was likely the omicron "variant"). So, when Trump talks about the vaccine, he is likely using double-speak and actually talking about the real vaccines that were developed and promoted by him. This will come back to bite the Deep State because they shutdown the real vaccines and cures and instead attempted to push their death jabs. It is all, admittedly, very murky, but I am highly confident that much of this will become clear at a time when it is most strategically advantageous for the information to become better and more widely understood.
Also, I believe it is KEY that it was totally put under the control of the military. If Trump would have come out against the vaccine, it would have created many insurmountable problems, ultimately, potentially losing us the war.

Hempy McNoodle

Also, I believe it is KEY that it was totally put under the control of the military. If Trump would have come out against the vaccine, it would have created many insurmountable problems, ultimately, potentially losing us the war.
Censorship would have ramped up followed by an angry public backlash against the un-jabbed. Trump and repubs wouuld not win elections nor would parents be able to re-take school boards, etc...

shiva82

bit of standard depopulation in the guise of cold war. maybe it will turn hot. these leaders are scumbags and work with each other.

shiva82

was trump on epstein island flight logs? along with the rest of them ? trump will be injecting adrenachrone with hilary and barbara bush and big mike

Hempy McNoodle

bit of standard depopulation in the guise of cold war. maybe it will turn hot. these leaders are scumbags and work with each other.
I think what is happening with Trump and Q is an anomally and is designed to end the war by effectively targeting the enemy rather than having the nations go into combat. So, it is like defusing a bomb ('you gotta know which wires to cut').

The Deep State wants to launch a hot war or "WW3." And also civil war and sectarian conflict world wide. They want to open up the gates of hell upon the earth. So, what you are watching is a delicate dance being done (moves and counter-moves) where the NWO wants war, death and chaos, while the good guys want to avoid war, death and chaos and simply bring forth the prosecution of the enemy.

Hempy McNoodle

was trump on epstein island flight logs? along with the rest of them ? trump will be injecting adrenachrone with hilary and barbara bush and big mike
That is not very clear right now. lots of conflicting reporting on wether or not Trump was on the flights. If I recall correctly, he was on a short flight, but not the pleasure flights. But, we'll see. It is important to understand that Trump is the reason this is all coming out and the way he got them to illegally spy on him ( which was a sting operation on the deep state) was by bringing up epstein, bill clinton and the island on camera. He also said that "you'll find out who really took down the towers" on 9/11. This made them take the bait and target Trump and now it is their downfall.