What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
586147_5_.png

"BROWN LIVES MATTER" ~KASH PATEL
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He's almost got it!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was the 1918 "Spanish Flu" vaccine induced Biowarfare?

The enemy's playbook is known and well understood.

View attachment 18749256

"Results: The armies of the United Kingdom, Germany, and France undertook important work on the transmission of typhoid in the years between 1890 and 1918."
and don't forget smallpox - for the making of America - make it great again - to the victors go the spoils ~ Dumpy Trump

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all those so called anarchist rockstars and punk rockers that turned out to be total sell out stateist obedient cunts was a real eye opener for me. the revolutionaries were found in the most unexpected places.
Can't disagree with that but Humpy tries to project that to Trump who is just another corporate puppet, not even close to a revolutionary.

shiva82

trump is just a puppet like Biden . Ussa either way. It is all theatre. the next card will be blaming trump for vaccine injuries and deaths or some shit like that. All just theatre in my opinion . but my opinion doesn't matter either. take care

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trump is just a puppet like Biden . Ussa either way. It is all theatre. the next card will be blaming trump for vaccine injuries and deaths or some shit like that. All just theatre in my opinion . but my opinion doesn't matter either. take care
good to see you still around

Hempy McNoodle

Really? So no poor clients only rich ones? Is it a Community Living project?
No. Grant funded. Organizations were paying and I would allege that they are the true clients and the company I work for is acting as a 'brokerage.' This is not how it is supposed to be. The grant contributors demanded that in order to receive the funding, the clients had to all be 'vaccinated with the experimental jab. Instead of saying, "no, that would be illegal," my company made the jabs mandatory. Threatening to cut clients off from their community during the 'lock-down.'

Evil.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Cruz is such a loser. Searching for his identity ever since being born Canadian to Cuban parents. Tried to take on Trump then ended up sucking his weenie. Now what Ted? Let's insult pot users.
statistics show that nearly 50% of American citizens have tried weed. women are going to vote (COUNT on it!) in droves after the SC gutted Roe V. Wade. Cruz is "probably" safe in Texas...for now. long term, he better be hunting a new sca...uh, job. a hypocrite, a coward, and a fucking moron as well. he fits right in with The Chumps crew...

Hempy McNoodle

statistics show that nearly 50% of American citizens have tried weed. women are going to vote (COUNT on it!) in droves after the SC gutted Roe V. Wade. Cruz is "probably" safe in Texas...for now. long term, he better be hunting a new sca...uh, job. a hypocrite, a coward, and a fucking moron as well. he fits right in with The Chumps crew...
I've heard that more woman are pro-life.

Latest posts

Latest posts