What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This was a typical Trumpian 'trolling' move which was quite brilliant!

The story of the 'dancing israelis' was not well known at all (except by conspiracy theorists). If it was ever mentioned at all in any media, it was implied that it was false 'antisemitic conspiracy theory' disinfo.

By referring to these israelis as 'muslims' it got a lot of attention all over the media. People set out on a mission to 'debunk' Trump ended up finding a story 'not fit to print.' If he would have said, 'dancing Israelis,' he would have been labeled an anti-semitic neo-nazi.

Trump has used this same trick many times for many purposes in order to force attention onto something which was meant to remain 'hidden.'

"We are at war against a hidden enemy."
-President Donald Trump
Oh c'mon... [do you beat off to recordings of The Apprentice?]

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This was a typical Trumpian 'trolling' move which was quite brilliant!

The story of the 'dancing israelis' was not well known at all (except by conspiracy theorists). If it was ever mentioned at all in any media, it was implied that it was false 'antisemitic conspiracy theory' disinfo.

By referring to these israelis as 'muslims' it got a lot of attention all over the media. People set out on a mission to 'debunk' Trump ended up finding a story 'not fit to print.' If he would have said, 'dancing Israelis,' he would have been labeled an anti-semitic neo-nazi.

Trump has used this same trick many times for many purposes in order to force attention onto something which was meant to remain 'hidden.'

"We are at war against a hidden enemy."
-President Donald Trump
The genius at work - thousands and thousands - just brilliant

and in his best Rosie O'Donnell voice (ever notice how similar these 2 enemies are?) - I have proof mommy, now tell Johnny to stop saying I'm lying

Hempy McNoodle

Could this explain the rapid increase in children who identify as LGBTQ+? I wonder if white children make up a disproportionate majority of children who identify as LGBTQ+ :thinking:

d1Suax1k0S74.png

moose eater

Keep us posted on the developments.

A top Wisconsin lawmaker says former President Donald Trump called him within the past week in yet another bid to decertify President Joe Biden's 2020 win in the state.

Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R) told a local news outlet that this most recent conversation happened after the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling that cracked down on the use of ballot drop boxes.

"It’s very consistent," Vos said told UPFRONT. "He makes his case, which I respect. He would like us to do something different in Wisconsin. I explained it's not allowed under the Constitution. He has a different opinion, and then he put out the tweet. So that’s it."

Hempy's reading comprehension skills are clearly... compromised... <Then, in the best Dana Carvey Church lady voice> "...by the DEEP STATE??!!"

Hempy McNoodle

"The science"...

c8U7kZYo2Cmg.png

"No, your body isn’t gaslighting you. If you’re certain you’re COVID positive, you probably are—regardless of what the test says, Dr. Stuart Ray, vice chair of medicine for data integrity and analytics at Johns Hopkins’ Department of Medicine, told Fortune on Tuesday."