What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

L9WD2POpLwR4.jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As I've mentioned before, I'm a firm believer in the promise of the US constitution. If it is constitutional, I don't have to like it, but I will accept it. I have always been pro choice, but much less so lately. I believe that abortion is constitutional, but not under Roe V Wade. Roe V Wade was bad jurisprudence.
If it is constitutional states should have no power to legislate against it. The court, if having power to review precedents, should perhaps review the terrible interpretation of the 2nd amendment.

Three Berries

If it is constitutional states should have no power to legislate against it. The court, if having power to review precedents, should perhaps review the terrible interpretation of the 2nd amendment.
What do you think the real purpose of the 2nd amendment is? And the history goes back to 16th century English law.

The right of personal protection is paramount to survival and the right to stop tyrannical government is too.

Hempy McNoodle

If it is constitutional states should have no power to legislate against it.
Correct. If abortion rights are so important, women should have filed suits to get it established under the 14th Amendment (forced labor - Forced organ donation precedent already established), rather than the 4th amendment (Roe V Wade - 'right to privacy'). So, women will have to file suits and push them all the way up the court system to solidify abortion rights as constitutional. This is a concept which comes from Barbara Honegger (a 'conspiracy theorist' who has been ridiculed in the media, particularly by left leaning mainstream media sources). Funny how things turn out. Seems like 'underdog' conspiracy theorists should be celebrated more in our society.

Hempy McNoodle

The court, if having power to review precedents, should perhaps review the terrible interpretation of the 2nd amendment.
I think they just did review it (in a 'roundabout' sort of way). What in your mind is wrong with the second amendment or it's interpretation? Also, after seeing so many reasons to celebrate the 2nd amendment over the last few months, how can anyone reasonably be against the 2nd amendment. I think the only people who are against gun rights are people who hate the constitution and wish to see it discarded altogether and the US disbanded. ..People who want to see the country overthrown by violent criminals. People who want to disband the police and disarm legal firearm owners (at the same time) while removing border security. These are the same kinds of people who will argue 'my body, my choice' (about abortions) as they demand forced vaccinations. Their brains are broken and/or they are just sick.

Hempy McNoodle

There will be a time when their heroes can't walk the street.....

0ce4fb92d4a7f28bdbcd01f090102b72ea24d8a3f0a46dad709e63027b30cd99.png

Her smile as she shouts "into the streets" shows her disingenuous nature. She's not angry. She's there to stoke other people's anger. She's FAKE AS FUCK! Remember her parking lot photo shoot for the 'kids in cages'...

Latest posts

Latest posts